Sorry guys, short chappy.

(Ty's P.O.V)

What the **** did I just see?

Jason ran out of the kitchen, slamming the door of his room in the process.

Alex hasn't moved, at least I haven't heard any movement, considering that I'm cowering behind a wall.

I hear her whisper, through tears it sounds like, "I'm sorry."

She talked!!

SHE TALKED GUYS.

Must go find Taylor. Pronto!

I start running up the stairs before freezing in my tracks.

Shouldn't I go help Alex? I mean, she's freaking weeping and all... yeah that'd make much more sense!

I start running back down the stairs at full speed. Why on earth are these stairs so long? I have places to go places to be! And I got distracted again.

I've learned I get distracted easily.

"Alex?" I call out softly. "Are you ok?"

I walk into the kitchen, to see Alex just standing there smack dab in the middle of the floor, shaking, tears coming down in waterfalls. She's been holding it all in too long and now it's all coming loose.

The poor girl.

I immediately wrap her up in a hug, and start rocking her gently back and forth. All the while she was crying her eyes out, soaking my shirt.

"Hey, it's all right," I cooed quietly, "Let it out."

Being the oldest of two sisters can actually come in handy sometimes. Odd.

Eventually her sobs died down and she manages to whisper out quirky, "I-I'm s-sor-ry." Her voice all raspy since it hasn't been used for quite a while.

"For what?" I ask her gently.

"B-bad girl-l," She stutters out.

"You aren't a bad girl, you've been doing great." I encourage her.

All she manages to do is shake her head 'no.' Not able to speak once more.

"Hey, lets go and sit down in the living room, okay?" I say, as I start to lead her into the room.

She nods, with me being able to just barely able to feel it.

"You sit here, okay? I'll be right back, I'm going to get the others." I say, giving her what I hope was a reassuring smile as I rush out of the room.

Leaving her with a tear-stained face and a fragile mind.

A/N

Yes, I'm aware this was short and what not but

Quentin: THIS IS WHAT YA GET YO.

Me: *duct tapes Quentin's mouth shut* Shut up Quentin I'm trying to apologize.

Quentin: *muffled noise*

Me: So, yeah this is pretty short but I typed this on my Iphone since I love y'all so much and it's past my bedtime and I'm tired. So, yeah. Guess what I've discovered?! THERE'S A BACK BUTTON ON MICROSOFT WOOP WOOP. Anywho, yeah. Say bye Quentin!

Quentin: *muffled shouting noise*

Me: oh yeah... Sorry pal. Good luck getting that off. Bye guys!

Quentin: *death glare*