Im sorry a/n

So I'm going to completely abandon this story. And I'm really sorry but I'm doing it for 3 reasons.

#1- I have like zero time to do it.

#2- My mother said no

#3- It's unhealthy for me.

I'm really sorry you guys but I'm taking the story down probably sometime next week so if you'd somehow like to copy and take the story then go ahead and ask me.

I'm still keeping my one-shots because they're usually happy and if your request involves sad stuff then I will NOT be able to do it and ill tell you whether or not I can:)

I love you guys so, so much for all of the support that you've given and I really thank you for all you've done!! I never expected my story to go anywhere but now it's somewhere like 1.8K+ THANK YOU IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

I'm going through some like insecurities and other stuff like that I'd rather not mention but if you guys ever need a girl to talk to please please please come to me because I understand and I WILL listen ok? I love you guys and I want y'all to be happy. I understand what it feels like to be a hormonal teenage girl and if you need someone to talk to please come to me!! I love you guyz.

So once again, I'm sorry but yeah.

Stay Strong, my Warriorz<3

PS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND YEAH IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SAPPY