Y'All Are Deaf

(Alex's P.O.V)

The boys are going to take Nicole and I out for lunch today as a special treat, afterwards they were going to drop me off at the dorm room to pack my very few items and stuff like and then tonight, tonight I'm going to spend the first night ever in my new home!! I have a home now!!! But... I have to leave Nicole, that's the only downside, but the boys promised that I'll be able to visit her every once and awhile so that will be the epicness of awesome!!

Taylor had herded the guys out of our dorm room, that way Nicole and I can get ready, hallelujah!! I'm still in my horrid school uniform, so I'm glad I can change into shorts and a T-Shirt! I love spring-time, no sweaters, or any big, heavy coats or jeans!

Nicole and I kept our cool as Taylor got all the boys to leave, which took quite a while, since Mitch had decided to hide in our closet and no one could find him for the longest time! And it wasn't even that creative of a hiding spot. So, now, I'm pretty sure that Ty's gonna die from hunger before we get to a restaurant; either that or he's a drama queen. Or would it be king? Queen sounds better!

As soon as the dorm door shut Nicole started screaming, crying, and laughing all at once, which made me scream out of terror and then start crying, too.

"Are you ok?" I asked Nicole, all shaky myself.

"Yeah," She replied, wiping away some tears," Just really happy for you and sad that I wasn't adopted but that doesn't matter this is your big day!!! I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH, BUNNY!!!!!"

Oh yeah, 'bunny' is the nickname, jelly? I think yes!!!

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO!!! But they said that you can have sleepovers and stuff and it shall be epic! P.S. Don't worry, you're going to get adopted soon! I can feel it... in my belly!" I laugh at my own joke, Nicole and I love the new guardians movie, the one with Jack Frost in it! Jack Frost is hot... or cool.

Nicole laughs, "Aww, thanks bunny! And I know, the sleepovers will be awesome!!" She said all excited, "Let's go get ready so that way we won't look like a bunch of hobos at the restaurant!"

We usually never, EVER, get to go anywhere in this orphanage, everything that we 'need' is right here, like food and swimming and sports. So, I haven't been to a restaurant for over a year, because the only time the orphanage actually celebrates your birthday is your 16th birthday, probably because they feel bad that you've been stuck in this hell, oh I mean lovely orphanage, forever.

We both rushed off to look in our wardrobes and spent a good 30 minutes getting ready, doing our hair, picking out shoes, and applying make-up! Which, if you ask me, is actually a new world-record for Nicole; she usually takes hours upon hours to get ready.

Once I was done; I had one bright yellow shorts, yellow flip flops, and them a plain white V-Neck tee. My make-up was very light and natural, and my hair was down in its natural curls. I also had on some stud earrings and my heart necklace which I've worn every day since I was little.

When Nicole came out, I gasped a little bit, she looked flawlessly like the girl-next-store, which is a good thing. She had on a short summer dress, some flats, and no jewelry whatsoever. She had her hair up in a lazy bin, and had some mascara, blush, and eye shadow that matched the color of her dress perfectly!

"You look amazing, as always!" I complimented Nicole.

She blushed, "Thanks, you do too!"

Once we got out our purses, well purse for Nicole and a wallet for me, we took the stairs down, no elevator which was poopy, and walked rather self-consciously into the lobby. The guys didn't notice is at first; they all looked bored as hell, all looking at their little electronics, which were mainly touch-screen phones. I didn't have a phone, the orphanage said we didn't need one and I was quite fine with that because the only person I talk to was Nicole and we're dorm-mates so it wasn't quite necessary!

I awkwardly cleared my throat to announce that we were here, and no one stood up. I coughed loudly, no one stood up. I went 'AH-HEM,' super loudly and still no one stood up, these people must be deaf.

"HEY!!" I yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the lobby, which was thankfully just and old couple and some kids, plus the guys, of course. "Y'ALL ARE DEAF."

A/N

Sorry for the late update! I was going to go on a writing spree yesterday night but the computer decided to be a butt so I had to do it this afternoon which is when I usually upload the chappy and yeah.

Also, thank you guys for a hundred reads!! That's amazing and the most I thought I'd ever get would be like, fifty or something like that!

I'm building a 3-D AntVenom statue in Minecraft now and it's epic!

So, yeah. :) that was my day.

Hope y'all like it!!!!!