The Day I Died (Not Really)

(Alex's P.O.V)

The guys rise up and swarm Taylor, trying to discuss how on earth to choose the most awesomest girl ever. Me, totally!! No, not really! I crack a smile because I are hilarious and yup.

Taylor finally came back up onto the podium and announced that the guys were just going to come down and mingle with us girls and then come back up after a whole and discuss which girl they would adopt.

All the dudes came pouring down the stage and came rushing at all the girls, they all look like they were running to get the new CoD game! All if the girls then got up too and made sure their hair and clothes were all nice and such.

The guy named Dakota came up to me first.

Then Mitch.

Then Jason, yes he is the cutest guy ever!

Then Quentin. (A/N I FINALLY spelled 'Quentin' right after failing like 20 times before this)

Then Adam.

Then everyone else except for Fluffy had come up and introduced themselves to me and asked a few basic questions, but nothing about my arm, just like my name and my favorite something that or favorite something this. Fluffy was different, he looked like he was actually excited to be here, everyone else sort of looked bored and discouraged after they interviewed the first couple of girls.

"Hi! I'm Fluffy!" The Fluffy says, "What's your name?"

"My 'official' name is Alexandra, but call me that and I will ki--."

"Hi Alexandra! What's up?" He responds with a smirk on his lips, knowing the I was about to say to never call me Alexandra. Thus, I gave him the evil eye.

"Really? Is that how you want to play this?" I challenge him.

"Yup."

"Ok, so now you're Fluff Puff."

"The Fluff Puff?? Really?" Fluffy moans, "Just... just seriously?"

"Yup, and I shall call you it even if we're in public, Mr. Fluff Puff." I say with the ultimate confidence.

"But it's so girly!" He gives me the puppy-eyes, hoping that I'd change my mind.

"Does it look like I care?" I smile at him.

"Any who, getting off the topic of 'Fluff Puff,' Miss. Alexandra," He smirks at me, "What happened to your arm?"

"I single-handedly defeated the wild Man-Beast."

"Uh-huh, is that so?" Mr. Fluff Puff says unconvinced, "What really happened?"

"Oh, just that this dude shot off my arm whilst he was murdering my dad." I say casually, the peoples' reactions to this thing was usually pretty funny. Like one time there was this one couple who were all like, 'OMYGOSH YOU POOR, POOR CHILD.' It was pretty stinking funny.

"Seriously, stop." Fluffy say, getting fudging annoyed at me.

"Seriously, I'm being serious, Fluffy." I giggled at his confusion.

"Oh."

"Yup.'

"You don't really seem like you're sad about your dad or anything."

"Well, I'm not because of stuff."

"What sort of 'stuff'?" Fluffy pokes me curiously.

"Stuff that Fluffy doesn't need to worry about." I giggle again.

"Awww, but I wanted to knooowwww." Fluffy whines.

"Too bad for the Fluffy, eh?"

A/N

This chappy is dedicate to pokemonandkillerfan, they posted the first comment EVA!!!! I'm so happy:)

Anywho, sorry for the shorter chapter, just sort of needed to happen!