ii.

Right now, we're eating lunch. It's so amazing to catch up on things. Heather and Ethan filled me in on what happened after I was gone. The girl who Grayson was on an "on and off relationship" with  got pregnant by one of the people who she now formerly despised. That happens to be anyone who is seen as competition to her or someone "underneath her." The dad happens to be a "nerd" I guess you can say.

Then, she tried telling him but it was too late as he moved. A few months later, she found him online but he was with someone else. Poor her.

Cameron puts her hand on top of mine. I look at her and she gives me a small smile. "Grayson is missing you, you know," she says quietly for Ethan, Heather and I only to hear.

I look down at my food and I look back to her. "How is he?"

"He's better now. He's recovering now from what happened after you left."

Questions start going to my mind that I have to bite my tongue so I won't start asking. I don't think it's even best for me to ask.

"That's good that he's been recovering," I say truthfully. 

"Tomorrow, do you want to see him?" Ethan asks as he is in part of our conversation, too.

I think about it for a bit. Do I want to see Grayson? What will Kaspar think or say? What if they meet? What if things aren't the same? What if he's bitter towards me?

"I can see you being nervous and thinking," Heather whispers.

"It's okay if you don't want to. Take your time. I understand," Cameron assures me.

Cameron is so nice. She's like the sister I've always wanted. Unlike other girls who are pushy, Cameron actually understands me and tells me to take time with things. I'm so glad that she is in my life because she's like a role model for me.

Kaspar is talking with Ethan and Heather while I'm still talking with Cameron. I'm glad that Kaspar is getting along with my friends because how awkward will it be if they didn't like each other. On the other hand, Cam is currently chatting with Chris about what they're planning to go with all of us for the summer. 

Cameron and I then started chatting up with Cam and Chris and suggest plans that we can all do together. I suggested laser tag and Six Flags. Cameron suggested walking around the aquarium and taking a plane to California. She probably wants to meet someone famous like the Kardashians, but hey I wouldn't blame her. I would want to meet them too.

After eating, we all head to a park. Kaspar puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. He kisses my forehead and we walk with the group. We decided to split up into boys and girls. Heather and I go with Cameron; while Ethan and Kaspar go with Cam and Chris. 

Cameron, Heather and I decide to head off to the woods. "So how has things been with Grayson after I moved?"

Heather and Cameron look at each other. Heather was the first to speak up. "He was miserable. He looks better now, but I know that deep down, he still feels miserable. He doesn't know about Kaspar. Imagine if he did."

Cameron gives me an apologetic look. "I didn't want to worry you and make you upset since you're now happy in London. I'm sorry Ella."

"It's alright," I say with understanding.

I knew that they didn't want me to be upset. They know I care about people more than I care about myself.

"We didn't want to tell you this in front of the boys, especially Kaspar since he knows about him," Heather says.

"I'm glad we split off from the boys. It feels nice to hang out with girls for once as I am stuck with two brothers most of the time," Cameron admits as we walk.

I reply to Cameron, "I know the feeling."

"You and me both, sister," she replies to that.

We all laugh.

"Have you heard from Delaney," I ask, changing the subject. 

She shakes her head no. "She disappeared suddenly into the new year."

"That is weird. She wouldn't have left us out of nowhere, would she?"

"I don't think so," Heather replies.

"I thought you two still talked, that's why."

Cameron claims, "I'm sorry on interrupting you guys. But do you guys want to go out of the woods now? It's going to be getting hot soon and we don't want to die in the woods don't we?" 

Heather and I shake our head. We walk out quickly with Cameron and we made it to another town. The good thing is that I recognize this town. The girls and I decide to head off to a near ice cream shop and have a snack there.

--

So according to Cameron, looks like Grayson was miserable when Ella left.

Who's on Team Graysella and who's on team Kaspella?

Thank you all so much for voting, commenting and supporting me in this sequel so far! It really means a lot to me and I'm thankful for you.

if you guys want, you can put songs here that reminds you of this chapter

9 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter