epilogue

I'm in my room trying to place my earrings on. I smooth out my hair one last time while looking in the mirror. I admire myself for how amazing I did my makeup this evening. Looking at myself and feeling content, I get up from my seat. I go down the stairs to where my brother and Chris are waiting.

Grayson and I are attending formal together, except he doesn't know that. He believes that I'm currently in New York City for work, but I was able to finish my job early. I was able to go home yesterday, and I wanted to keep it a surprise. Grayson left a ticket with Cam and Chris in case I showed up and decided to go. I go into my car and I set the GPS to Grayson's university. He attends a small, private, university and they're holding a winter banquet tonight.

As I'm driving, I start to reflect on what happened last time I was here. Getting revenge on Grayson was my top priority after it was originally to show Kaspar around my childhood life. However, that did not work out well. After Kaspar and I broke up, we went our separate ways. He tried defaming me and let's just say that with my status, he clearly did not get away with it. I was framed for being a slut since I was "infidel."

In all honesty, I did not cheat on him whatsoever, and I definitely did not sleep with anyone. Okay, I did with Grayson, but not in THAT context. Overall, I'm very glad I still have supportive friends. Although some think that I kind of led on Kaspar, others were just done. I was told that Kaspar used me for the fame that I have on Twitter, and I didn't even realize it until it was too late. I thought Kaspar truly admired me for my works but turns out, he just wanted to hop on the bandwagon.

Either way, I hope he's doing fine at working for the garbage pickup in London since he didn't get into any college he's applied for. They either waitlisted him or revoked him due to the following reasons: his grades were bad, or his well-known defamation of an important person.

I drive up to the university parking lot and I show the ID to the guard who's at the gate. One of the guards tells me that he'll be driving my car into the parking lot and apparently, I don't need to pay for valet since Grayson supposedly paid for it. Now I feel bad. He still hoped that I'd show up to the event and paid even if he didn't think I'd show up.

I grab my clutch and I step out of the card. The guard hands me a ticket that I'll turn in for my car when the banquet is over tonight. I walk towards the entrance and I hear the bass of the beat increase with each step I take. I enter into the premises and I see that they're playing songs from the Top 50 hits. People are either jumping around on the dance floor, eating, or just standing and talking to others. 

I look around to see if I can find the particular man I have eyes on. I spot him interacting with a group of people. He's holding a glass cup and looks very breathtaking with his suit. His hair was combed back for his occasion and he presents himself in a mature way. This is truly not the Grayson I knew back in our childhood.

I walk up to Grayson, hoping that I'm not interrupting our conversation. I didn't want to look like a creep so I waited for a few seconds and then tapped his shoulder. He turns around all confused and has a look of surprise when he sees me.

"Ella?" He exclaims. He starts laughing a bit.

"Yes, it's me."

"Let me introduce you to my friends. Uh, guys, this is Ella, my date for tonight. Ella, these are my friends Kendra, Aryannah, Dave, and Shawn."

I shake hands with each one of them. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too," Kendra replies. "Grayson, we'll let you two catch up. Have fun tonight."

Grayson was about to protest but Shawn interrupts him. "Go hang out with your girl, we understand."

I blush when Shawn called me Grayson's girl.

"Alright, I will." He puts his arm around my shoulders and we go outside to where the gazebo is out. No one is there except for us. "I wanted us to all hang out and have you get to know them, but I guess they wanted to leave me stranded."

"They seem like pretty cool kids."

"They're good people. I thought you weren't going to be here tonight."

"I finished filming tonight since we wrapped up early and Max told me to go after my man."

Though I'm still in the UK studying, I fly to New York City or Los Angeles from time to time to film. Due to Nev having a child and him taking paternity leave, I had to step up to the plate and work with Max until he's back. It's been a great experience. I'm Nev's co-host for Catfish and they're thinking about branching to the United Kingdom and Spain to start off. Honestly, whenever I'm filming the main things in New York City, it's hard for Grayson and I to see each other. 

We haven't seen each other since I left back to London, but we still FaceTime and text from time to time. 

Grayson and I sit next to each other inside the gazebo.

"Ella, I need to tell you something." I signal him to continue. "I am planning to transfer to London for you. I honestly want to put a label on our relationship but I'm waiting for you to give me a sign for us to be official. I talked with my admissions counselor and they gave what I need a-"

I stop him by kissing him. "I wanted to keep this as a surprise but I'm already transferring here. I'll be here next semester. All the paperwork is in. It'll cost less for me to fly all over the place and I'll also be near New York City by a train ride away. I'll also be near you, and I'm ready to come back here."

"That is honestly the best news I received tonight."

I look around to see if anyone's around. I look at Grayson. I stand up and sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him gently until his lips are on mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and I feel the heavy heat surrounding us. The intensity and fire we have between us are increasing more and more with each second our lips are still with each other. We pull back after a while and I catch my breath. He leans in and captures our lips together once again. I'm honestly glad I wore lipstick that's smudge proof. Still making out for a while, I pull back from him.

"Okay, that was an obvious sign for you."

"That definitely was. So, Cinderella, do you wish to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Prince Charming. I've got a question though."

"Shoot away."

"Why do you call me Cinderella?"

"Your name's Ella but that's not the reason. When you went off to London, I was desiring for you to come back just like the Prince wanted to see the person who he fell for at the ball. He had her shoe and hoped to find her, while me? I only had the tainted memories of us and hoped for you to come back. I found you Ella, and I didn't even know that it was you. I couldn't even recognize you with your new hair color, did you dye it?"

"Nope. I donated my entire hair two months into Year 12 for people who lost their hair due to cancer and other medical reasons. My hair just grew back in a lighter shade."

"You're truly an amazing person Ella," he compliments.

"Thank you, Grayson, thank you for loving me and for going through so much just for feeling that."

"I'd do anything for you."

-----

That's a wrap! Thank you for sticking by 5 centuries as I finished this story. Vote, comment, and share this story with others! Let me know if you have any questions regarding this story.

Twitter: renegadeslwt

Instagram: arrowsdeluxe