ix.

"Sorry guys, didn't mean to interfere," Ethan says sheepishly as he opens the door slowly.

"Oh, it's you," I sighed with relief.

I honestly thought it was Kaspar who walked in. I didn't want him to overhear about what happened with Grayson and I - it'll hurt him or get him overprotective of me. He doesn't want me to have any relations of Grayson in fear of losing me, or losing myself. Kaspar is just trying to watch over me and I understand on why he's doing that.

"So what's up with the latest gossip?" Ethan asks as he sits on my chair that I have in the corner of my room. He grabs a magazine that's from two years ago and starts lurking through it. 

"Ella saw Grayson while out with Kaspar," Cameron replies.

Ethan puts down the magazine and has a grin on his face. "Hooray, my parents have reunited!"

"Shut up Ethan," I say and throw a pillow at him. "He didn't recognize me due to my hair and me faking an accent.

"I'm sure he'll enjoy your hair color as he surely admires everything about you. Plus he'll love the reason you've done it for."

"I'm glad I made the kids happy about it."

Ethan pats my back, "you're a great person Ella."

"Awe thank you Dolan," I reply.

Cameron asks, "what are you going to do now that you've spoken to Grayson?"

"I think I'm going to talk to him again. In a few weeks time."

Cameron has a look, and I explain why I said in a few weeks time. "I just came here and I cannot have drama. I want this to be the best summer ever. Besides I leave on the first day of September because I've got to go to college about a week and a half after I get back. I need time to prepare myself after I leave. Meaning, I've got plenty of time to talk to Grayson."

"It's understandable. But hey, in a few days there's going to be a party near a cabin. Ethan and I are going and you can come with us, if you want. There will be drinks there since there are going to be underage drinkers. But we're not going to be drinking as we don't want to intoxicate ourselves and deal with morning headaches. It's bad enough I have them already because of my brothers and school."

I think about it for a bit. A party for me to have some drama free moments? "Sign me up," I say proudly.

"Super! This party is on Friday night beginning at nine. I'll pick you up at that time. We need to arrive late to the party," Cameron cheerfully exclaims.

"Hey, do you two want to stay over tonight? We can have a campfire night out and camp outside in my backyard," I ask.

"That sounds like a great idea," Ethan agrees.

"Just the three of us right?" Cameron asks unsure.

"Yeah. Kaspar is probably going to be with Cam at Chris' place," I explain.

"Well, looks like we're gonna get packing for tonight's campfire. I'm going to be getting the marshmallows and the chocolate," Cameron states.

"I'll ask Cam to pick up the graham crackers and sticks on his way here," I say as I text Cam to bring me the necessities I need for the camp out. 

"Great! We'll be back later. See you later," Cameron exclaims.

She and Ethan leave and I get ready for the campout.

About an hour later, Kaspar is back and so is Cam. Turns out that Kaspar called Cam to pick him up from the movies. Cam has brought what I needed and also decided to bring more junk food since he knows how I like my campouts. I forgot that I always eat junk food, especially candy while having them.

I spend some time with Kaspar, watching YouTube videos and concert vines until he has to leave with  Cam.

Before he leaves, I peck his lips. "Don't miss me too much, babe," I joke.

He smiles, "I'll try not to."

Cam and Kaspar go off to Chris' house for the night and I finally have the house to myself. For only a few hours until Ethan and Cameron get here. I prepare the backyard with the tents and sleeping bags. I grab the bowls and I fill them up with chips. While preparing for tonight, I blare on EDM music. If anything, I've developed an interest in EDM music and it seems to get me pumped to events easily.

I didn't realize that Cameron and Ethan were here. Actually, I didn't until my ringtone starts blaring, interrupting the song I had playing on the speakers. I went to check the caller ID and I saw Cameron's name in bold laters. I check the windows and I open the door to let Ethan and Cameron in. 

"I can see someone was excited for the night," Cameron says.

Ethan exclaims, "let's get right to it!"

-----

30 votes and 13 comments for the next chapter

I hope this makes up for the terrible wait I've been giving ya'll. This chapter was inspired by Faded by Alan Walker and All Eyes On You by OBB. 

QOTD: Who watches Once Upon A Time or One Tree Hill? If you do, tell me what season are you on cause I'm curious to know :)