xxi.

Entering a week later, I was currently in my bedroom doing my makeup. Of course, I have got to look good for this lovely occasion. I never thought this day would arrive; me getting revenge on Grayson for doing me dirty. Now, it's payback.

I know I sound petty and this whole act is pointless, but I need to avenge my embarrassment. However, secondhand embarrassments are a different story. Finally finishing my touch of highlighter, I take a deep breath and I go downstairs.

"So, Ella! It's the big day today, and you look fabulous as always," Max says as he's holding up a camera.

"Thank you!" I reply. "Why do I feel like you're parents excited for my prom?"

Everyone in the room starts laughing at my comment. I look to see Ethan, Cameron, and Cam in the living room. I haven't seen Kaspar since I've arrived back and there was a fallout. He found out about what happened since he snooped around to find some evidence regarding if everything we had was fake. Seriously, I get he's heartbroken. But don't do something petty about it.

Okay, that sounds like hypocrisy since I'm doing it for a reason. He should know that Grayson did me dirty, I practically told him everything. I mean why be nosy after our breakup? If we ended it, that's it. Case closed. Enough about that, Cam told me he's with Chris at the moment to take a breather. Chris did send me best wishes, though. Man, I wish Chris would've been here, he's my second brother who lights up a situation.

"So, we've interviewed everyone in this room regarding their feelings about what's going to go down. Ella, what can you tell me?" Nev asks.

"Uhh-" I look at everyone in the room. I laugh a bit. "This is a bit nerve-wracking and I hope it goes well. I mean, I'm excited to get vengeance and create a legacy of;" I start to look at the camera. "What not to do to someone whom you claim to have feelings for."

Everyone starts oohing and hissing at my reply. I go into the kitchen and pour everyone some lemonade. We all make a toast to the revenge of the one who was catfished.

"Ella, will you continue your move in the game of chess, or will you let Grayson take the kingdom?" Nev asks.

"Grayson took too much away from me, starting with trust. The ball is now in my court. Let the final championship begin," I comment.

"Great! Here we go. Make your next move."

I take my phone out and begin to message Grayson.

Hey, are we still on for 3? I can't wait to see you here. Here is my address.

I send my address after that message, hoping that he'll come into my trap. It was currently two thirty as I'm looking at the time on my kitchen stove. I'm going to be sincere, this is something I've never done before. I mean, yeah I've caught the catfishes online, I was the notorious fan account who people were secretly intimidated of. My fan account was the most seen in the One Direction world, and it still is.

Despite them going on hiatus, people still message me on helping them uncover secrets hidden. And boy, I did see disturbing events. I had skills like an FBI agent and I'm proud of it. I should as well become an agent and stay in the cyber area since my talents lie in the area. Maybe I should attend university and do that.

Yes, we're still on for 3! I happen to be excited about this project.

Yeah, so am I!

I'm bringing some things that will enhance the resolution of the photos.

Sweet, I can't wait to see how everything will come out after this.

Honestly, I'm feeling something in my stomach.

I think it's excitement!

Damn right it better be!

I can't believe I actually catfished someone. Well, technically I kind of didn't. My name's Carabella so being under the name Cara is nothing. However, the whole British accent was a lie. Thank God I took theater as an elective in the sixth form. I really wish the high school I attended here offered acting classes. I was in private school in the United Kingdom as Cam and Chris were studying abroad. Yes, I had a uniform which was similar to the Warblers from Glee. Except, I had to wear a skirt. I gotta say, I miss wearing a headband which made my bangs look nice.

I look at my phone and it says it's 2:56. I look at everyone nervously.

"Hey, you've got this," Cameron assures me. She embraces me in a hug as I try to ease my breathing.

"Yeah, just don't break out of character, and don't look vulnerable," Ethan tells me.

"You just snatched my daily advice whenever someone's going through stage fright before a show," I retort.

"Well, you needed to hear it, because it's true," Cam comments.

The time reaches to 3:00, and I stare at the door. I hear a knock, and I look at Nev and Max.

"Go, go," Nev whisper-yells and gently ushers me to the room. I take a deep breath and I open the door.

"Hey!" Grayson exclaims.

"Hi," I say with my British accent. "Come on in."

He arrives in and sits down. I sit next to him.

"You know, this place is oddly familiar. I practically avoided this area for a while now, and it still has this feeling. Maybe it's from a dream I had."

"I get this often."

"What? Really?"

I nod.

"How does that feel? I mean, having people say that?"

"Honestly, I don't really know. I just shrug it off as if it's nothing."

My phone vibrates and I see a text from Cam.

It's ready. Nev and Max's camera crew are also on standby.

"Hey, before we get set to go on ahead, do you want to get a drink so we stay hydrated throughout the whole thing?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I lead him into the kitchen where the crew starts rolling.

"Wait, what's going on?" Grayson asks. "Why are my siblings here?"

"Your siblings?" I ask. "Oh, I didn't know they were your siblings. They were going to be in our project, which has a name."

"What's the name of this project?"

Ethan hands me an extra large soda cup filled with a slushie. I remembered the types of things we'd do in the sixth form during prank weeks. I was part of the popular crew since I was the new girl and apparently one of the prettiest girls in the school. I came up with this idea and Ethan agreed to it.

I exclaim, "it's called, how to catch a catfish," and pour the slushie on his head.

----

wow, I bet you all did not expect that. or maybe you did.

Vote, Comment, and also comment if you want a part where you see Ella and Kaspar fight after their breakup prior to this chapter.