Chapter 1

"Shut the fuck up you sket!" I yelled at JJ through the Skype call. We were currently recording GTA. "Nah! How about YOU shut up, Mrs. Minter!" He yelled. They always call me that, just to piss me off. Everyone knows that we are together, but it still aggravates me. We continued recording for a while, just having fun. Let me catch you up since my one year anniversary thing of getting adopted by Josh. Or my Gotcha Day if you will. Mine is the day after my birthday, which is amazing. My Gotcha Day was only a week ago, and not much has happened since, but I've been doing great. Sometimes I think of my past and how close I was to death and how miserable I was. It's always a reminder of how things can get better. Just because your past didn't turn out exactly how you wanted, doesn't mean your future can't turn out better than you ever imagined. "Guys, I've gotta get going. I still have my Q&A I have to edit." I said once we finished a race. "Alright. Bye!" Ethan yelled. JJ was staying here at the house, so he didn't say bye and I just left the call. I sighed and took my headset off. My door opened after a while, but I didn't look up from my editing screen. "Heyyyyyy." Simon's voice drifted around the room. I turned my head slightly only to see him lay down on my bed. "Yes?" I asked, looking back at the screen. "I'm bored." He said, sighing. "Not my problem." I shrugged. I felt arms around my neck and I looked up, he was smiling at me. "Simon, I'm trying to work." I said, rolling my eyes. "Not my problem." He said, smirking. "Wow. That's fucked up." I said, looking at the screen again. "Let's go out." He said, putting his chin on my head. "If you can get someone to edit this for me, we will." I said, holding back a sigh. I felt something on my feet and looked down at Zeus and smiled again. Simon pulled away and I heard his feet walk lazily to the doorway. "Vik!" He yelled out the door, but not leaving my room. "I'm not editing for you!" Vik yelled in response. "Looks like we won't be going anywhere." I said. "Just hurry up please." He said, turning around and leaving my room. I sighed and got back to editing.

"Done yet?" Simon asked, poking his head in my room. "Actually, yes." I said, leaning back in my chair, letting the video render. "We're going to Harry's flat for a bit. Get ready." He said. "Since when did I take orders from you?" I asked jokingly. He smiled apologetically. "Please. Love you." He said quickly before leaving again. I sighed before getting up and walking to my closet. I really didn't feel like going anywhere today. But I got dressed anyways in some black high-waisted shorts and a black and white crop top. So thankful for the weather lately. It was actually unreal how warm it's been. I went to the bathroom after I got dressed and ran into Kay (Vik's girlfriend. Ik I said her name was Kate, but I decided to change it.) on the way there. "Where you off to?" She asked, carrying two water bottles in her hand. "Simon and I are going to Harry's." I shrugged. She nodded before carrying on walking to Vik's room. I continued my walk to the bathroom. Simon was doing his hair when I got there. "Why are we going to Harry's?" I asked, brushing my hair. "Just to chill. Might go for some food or something." He said, shrugging. I sighed and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some natural makeup and then went to my room to put some shoes on. I just put on some black and white Converse and went downstairs, where Simon was waiting. "Simon!" I yelled once I reached the bottom of the stairs. He emerged from the kitchen and went to the door, not looking up from his phone. I caught a glimpse of it as he passed in front of me, it was just Twitter. I walked out and to the car, squinting at the sun. When Simon got into the car, he finally got off of his phone, smiling at me.

I knocked on the door, Simon trailing behind me. "There she is!" Cal said as he opened the door. I smiled as he pulled me into a big quickly. Even if I saw him just last week, I can never get enough of my big brother. "Cal! Who is it?" A voice said behind him. Grace appeared by his side. She never really liked me, and the guys knew this, but I made an effort with her, unlike many of his other girlfriends. "Oh." She said slowly, eyeing me, once she saw me. It pissed me off to be honest. Simon grabbed my hand and squeezed it. She walked away and Cal opened the door so we could go in. Harry and Callux were playing FIFA in the living room. "Hey." Harry said, not looking away from the TV. "Hello." I said, sitting on the couch. Simon sat down beside me, instantly staring at the screen, eyes glued. Cal was soon into the game, leaving Grace and I the only ones paying attention to anything else in the room. I pulled my phone out and Simon removed his eyes from the screen only for a moment. "Anyone hungry?" He asked, looking around the room. He put his hand on my leg. He traced a small pattern on the outer part with his thumb. I put my hand on his, pulling on his fingers. "Me." I said, locking my phone. "Of course you are." Grace mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Cal nudged her with his elbow and she just rolled her eyes. I just looked back at Simon's hand. "Nandos?" Harry asked, pausing the game. "Always Nandos. Always." I said, shaking my head. "Nandos is love. Nandos is life." Callux said, pretending to wipe away an invisible tear. I smiled. "We can finish this later." Harry said, standing up with the controller in his hand. Simon looked at me before standing up. I sighed before standing up. We all slowly made our way out of the living room. Harry was riding a swegway. I've ridden the guys' in the past, but I didn't have one of my own. I just haven't gotten around to buying one. "Cal, can I ride yours?" I asked, watching Harry. "Sure." He said. It was by the front door, so I just turned it on and hopped on there was another one by the door that I assumed was Callux's that Simon jumped on, without even asking. "Dammit! I wanted to be taller than you!" I said, riding to Simon. He smirked before grabbing my hands in his, bending down a little to kiss me. I was only three inches shorter than him, so it wasn't too bad. I got lost into the kiss immediately. "Okay! Stop being so cute!" Someone said, pulling on my arm. I smiled and pulled away, still looking at Simon. He was smiling and staring at me too. He gave my hand a small squeeze before riding towards the door where everyone but Grace was waiting. "She not coming?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. Cal sighed. "Yeah, she's getting ready." He said, giving me that warning look. "Getting ready? She looked fine and it's just Nandos." I sighed. "Be nice." Cal said, holding the front door open for me. "I am being nice. I just said she looked fine. And she called some fat just five minutes ago, so yeah." I said, going towards the lift where Simon and Harry were spinning in circles, just being weird. "Can we just bail without her?" I asked once I got to them. "Cal really likes her." Callux said, leaning against the wall. He wasn't on a swegway because Simon was on his. "She really hates me for some unknown reason." I said, shaking my head in disbelief. "She's just jealous." Harry said, stopping only to look at me and wink. He was such a flirt. "Oi!" Simon said, hitting his arm. Harry grabbed his arm and narrowed his eyes jokingly, like it actually hurt. "Let's go!" Cal's voice came from behind us. I turned around to see Cal, Grace, and Grace's boobs hanging out of her shirt. I turned around and just went to the lift. This is going to be a long meal.

A/N
Not much happened in this chapter, but something will happen next chapter. You guys showed such an overwhelming amount of support when I announced I was doing a sequel. So, thank you all so much for that. If you didn't know, this is the first chapter of a sequel to another book of mine called 'Adopted By The Sidemen', so if you hadn't read that, I suggest you do. Yes, that was a shameless plug. Anyways, I hope you all have/had an AMAZING day because you guys sure did make my day amazing when I announced the sequel.
See ya! x