Chapter 13

"LET'S GO!" JJ yelled as we walked out of the house, suitcases in hand. Not only did JJ get to go to Boston with us, Isabella is supposed to be meeting us at the airport. I was wearing some black leggings and a black 'Sidemen' hoodie and black Ugg boots. Very colorful, I know. I slipped my suitcase in the boot before walking to the backdoor of the car. I jumped in quickly and waited for everyone else that was riding with us to pile in. In the car I was in, it was me, Simon, and JJ. Vik, Kay, Josh, and Freya were in another car. We were going to Nandos, of course, then heading to the airport. "Ready?" JJ asked, climbing in the driver's seat. "Yeah." I mumbled. I was really tired. I had gotten about two hours of sleep because I stayed up editing and making thumbnails. "Hell yeah!" Simon yelled, much more enthused than me. He was really excited to be getting out of London for a while. JJ chuckled and started the car, smiling to himself. I looked out at the house for the last time for a week. I've never been out of England, so I was excited, but I sure was going to miss my home.

"We're going to Boston!" A very familiar voice yelled a few seats in front of me. I stood up to see JJ standing with his vlogging camera pointed to him and the people behind him. I waved at the camera, smiling. Some other people gave him looks, so he sat back down. We met Isabella in the airport. My first impression of her was she was alright. Much better than some of the other girls JJ has seen in the past. She was beautiful, like JJ had mentioned multiple times. She was short, really short. She was also super nice. When JJ introduced me as 'Cyborg' she had hit his arm and whispered something that looked like 'Be nice!'. She did, however, seem to be always on her phone, hardly ever looking up. And after out introduction with her and the boys bantering in the airport like small children and a very awkward security check for me, we were on the plane to Boston. Simon was on my left and Harry was on my right. Simon was by the window and Harry had an aisle seat. On the other side of the aisle was Tobi, Cal, and Ethan. The other couples were spread out around us. JJ and Isabella a few seats in front of us. Josh and Freya directly behind us. And Vik and Kay in front of Tobi and Ethan. "Ahh. I can finally sleep." Harry said, sighing. I smiled at the thought of sleeping. I was so tired. I felt something on my shoulder when I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Simon's head, resting peacefully. I sighed to myself and laid my head back against the seat, closing my eyes once more. It wasn't long until I fell asleep.

"There's no way you're still tired. You slept the entire flight." Tobi commented on my yawn. "Well, I am." I shrugged. "Wait here." Josh said, putting his bags down. He went to the reception desk. I plopped down on the closest chair. We were finally in Boston. "Yeah. You kept touching my arm with your arm." Harry said, scrunching his nose up. I rolled my eyes. "You should've sat by me. Tobi was snoring." Ethan said, laughing a little. "I was only asleep for an hour." Tobi argued. "Okay, children. Six rooms. Two have two beds." Josh said, handing two room keys to Tobi and Cal. "Others have one bed. Find your room and go to sleep because we are all tired whether you want to admit it or not." Josh said the last part and sent Tobi a look. "Cal, I'm with you!" Harry announced. "Dinho! Yay." Cal said emotionlessly, pumping his fist in the air. "Cal, I'll miss you babes." Ethan said, pointing at Cal. "So no one wants to room with me?" Tobi asked. That was the last I heard of the conversation because Simon dragged me toward the lifts, picking up my suitcase. "I'm ready for a nap." Simon said once we were inside, leaning against the wall. "You slept most of the flight too." I said, rubbing my eyes. He smiled and rolled his eyes. The lift reached our designated floor and we walked into the hallways slowly. A couple passed us, going towards the lift. The girl sending me a look the entire time and the guy didn't even look up from his phone. "I'm so glad we aren't one of those couples." I mumbled once they passed. "Me too." Simon said, looking over his shoulder at them. We found our room and went in immediately. The room was pretty big. It had an amazing view and had an awesome bathroom. I didn't spend too much time inspecting the room though because the bed was calling my name. I slipped my shoes off and plopped down on the bed, my eyes closing almost instantly. "Here." I heard Simon say. I opened my eyes to see him holding out my phone charger and my phone. "Thanks." I said and plugged it up beside the bed. I then grabbed my vlogging camera. "Hey guys so we are at the hotel in Boston and we are all really tired so we are going to go to sleep. This vlog will get interesting soon enough, I promise." I said and turned my camera off right after. I went back and laid on the bed, pulling the blanket over me this time. Simon rolled over and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Good night." I mumbled. I heard him chuckle lightly. It was like noon here, but in London it was like 4 PM. Neither are a good time to go to sleep, but we will fix our schedules eventually. I was already half asleep when I heard Simon reply. "Good night, love." He mumbled in response. Soon, I was asleep. A peaceful, restful sleep.