Chapter 4

I was woken up by a bark and I squinted at the light. Zeus was sat on my bed beside me, barking at something. "Zeus! Stop." I mumbled, patting his back. He turned around to look at me and whined before laying back down. I looked at where he was looking and saw nothing, that's weird. I looked at the clock on my wall. It was noon, I should probably get up. Cal and I still haven't a spoken, and it's been three days since him and Grace broke up. "Good morning!" I heard Simon's voice after the door swung open. "Simon, it's too early for this." I said, smiling. "No it's not! Not today. We are going to the beach!" Simon yelled excitedly, sitting on the bed beside Zeus. "The beach?" I asked, now happy that I woke up. He smiled and nodded quickly. "I don't have a bathing suit." I said, standing up. "I got you covered." Freya's voice came from the doorway. She held up a red bikini before throwing it on the bed. "Oooh. Red. My favorite." Simon said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Let me change." I said, picking up the bathing suit. "Mackenzie, we've been dating for a year and you still haven't been naked in front of me." He said, standing up. "I know." I said, not looking at him. "Love you." He said before walking out. "Love you too." I said before he closed the door behind him. I held it out in front of me. It had fringe on the top piece, which I liked. (Picture!) I smiled before getting changed quickly. I put some high waisted black shorts and a white crop top I found in my dresser. You couldn't even tell I was wearing a bathing suit because the top was strapless, but I didn't care. I looked at myself in the full length mirror, examining each an every thing about me. Wearing this little clothing did make me feel a little self conscious. After staring at myself for a while and rethinking my entire outfit fifty times, I gave up and just went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. Simon was in there already, rubbing gel through his hair messily. "Hey." He said softly, staring at me. "Yeah, you staring at me isn't helping much." I said, grabbing my toothbrush. He quickly looked away, but let his eyes wander over my chest while doing so. "Next time you check out my boobs, don't make it so obvious." I said, smirking. He put his hands up in defense and wiped the gel off of his hands. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I brushed my teeth. "I'm going to go pack a little bag." He said, letting go. He smacked my butt before leaving. He did that a lot, and sometimes at inappropriate moments. (Can anyone else imagine Simon actually doing this?) I smiled and finished brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. My hair was getting really long. It was to my butt. I think it's time for a haircut. I went back to my room and put on some sandals. Freya, Kay, and I went and got our toes done last weekend, so it was perfect for this. "Have you got any lotion? I can't find mine. I think I left it at my flat." A voice said from the doorway. I looked up to see Kay in her bathing suit. It was yellow and looked really good on her. She had the perfect body for a bikini. "Umm, yeah." I said, leaning back on my bed to each the lotion I kept on my bedside table. I handed it to her. "Thanks." She said, rushing out of the room. I was always the first girl to be ready to do anything. Kay and Freya took a long time. I understood how the guys felt when we were waiting on them. "We gotta go! We have to meet the other guys at Nandos!" Josh's voice yelled from downstairs. I heard Simon's door open and he poked his head in my door. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said, grabbing my phone and headphones. I went to my desk and grabbed my vlogging camera, just in case. Simon and I walked down the stairs together. "Who all is going?" I asked once we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Everyone." Vik shrugged, not looking up from his phone. "Seriously, how are you ready before all of the other girls?" JJ asked, pointing at me. I shrugged and looked down. "Here." Simon said, grabbing my vlogging camera. He was carrying a bag with down towards and his camera and phone in it. "Simon's got himself a purse." Josh teased, poking Simon's shoulder. "Josh! Can you grab my purse from the island?" Freya called down the stairs. "Don't say anything." Josh said, pointing at us as he walked to the kitchen. "Is Cal going?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful, but I don't think it worked. Vik looked up and looked me straight in the eye before shrugging his shoulders. I looked back at my feet. Josh walked past us and up the stairs, carrying Freya's purse. Soon, everyone was ready and we were out the door. Me, Simon, and JJ were in the same car. I was in the backseat because I let JJ have the front seat. Freya, Josh, Vik, and Kay were in another car. "I'm so excited!" JJ yelled, rubbing his hands together. "I'm ready to get a tan. I'm whiter than fucking paper." I said, looking at my arms. "Not as white as me. I am a milk bottle." Simon said, keeping his eyes on the road. JJ laughed and I giggled a bit. I seem to only be able to think about whether or not Cal was coming. Soon, we pulled into Nandos. Only then did I realize how hungry I actually was. We walked in and went searching for the other guys. He was there. Cal was actually here.

A/N
What's gonna happen? You don't know! The feedback on this story has been great! I'm so glad that you guys like it. If you do like it, let me know by voting or by commenting something! I hope you guys have/had an amazing day!

See ya! x