Chapter 49

It's now only 1 AM. However, everyone is really drunk. Myself included. Because we began drinking early, it didn't take long for the first person to pass out, who was Cal. Luckily, he was on the couch and not the floor. "Hey." Simon slurred, smirking at me. I was in the room that no one else was in, the room with the ping pong table that was formally used as a beer pong table. Everyone else was either in the living room or kitchen. I smiled at him. "Why're you out here and not where the party is?" He questioned, leaning against the wall. I shrugged. Although I was having a lot of fun, I was getting tired and I wasn't going to lie, I wanted to be alone. "Happy Gotcha Day." He smiled, looking at his phone. He looked back up at me. Through my hazy vision, he looking like an angel. His messy quiff, squinted eyes, lips slightly parted. "I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirked. "I love you too, Mackenzie." He said, his words running together. Our lips connected sloppily. I ran my fingers through his hair. We swapped places so I was pressed against the wall, our bodies pressed together forcefully. It was easy to tell where this was going, but I didn't care. He grabbed my butt, making me wrap my legs around his waist tightly. With that, we were on our way to his bedroom. (Don't worry, she's not getting pregnant again. ;)

As soon as I squinted my eyes open, my head throbbed. I struggled to remember last night, but when I did, I smiled. I felt Simon's arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his breath tickling the back of my neck. I forced myself to raise my head up and open my eyes fully. I looked around the room and saw Simon's phone on the table beside me. I grabbed it to check the time. It was two. I sighed to myself. I smiled at the background of Simon's phone. It was a picture of the both of us, smiling big at the camera. It was taken on our date from five months ago. "Oh God. I think I'm going to be sick." I heard Simon mumble. His morning voice is still very sexy. I giggled lightly, turning around to face him. His eyes were barely squinted open, but he still managed to smile at me. "Good morning, beautiful." He whispered, giving my head a small kiss. "Good morning." I whispered, smiling at him. His eyes closed again, and one of his hands went up to his forehead. "Would you like some medicine?" I asked him. He opened his eyes slightly, looking at me. "Yes, please." He said, nodding. I smiled before sitting up, ignoring my own throbbing headache. I reached over and grabbed my prosthetic, slipping it on quickly. I reached even farther for one of his hoodies that was thrown on the ground. I slipped it on and stood up. "Mackenzie." He said, stopping me from opening the door. I turned to look at him. "I love you." He said, smiling at me. "I love you too." I said, feeling my face grow warm. I went to our bathroom and grabbed some tablets before going downstairs and grabbing two water bottles, one for the each of us. As I was going back upstairs, I poked my head into the living room to see Cal and Harry passed out on the couches. Ethan was sprawled out on the floor, beer in his hand. Tobi was curled up on the beanbag chair, snoring softly with Zeus asleep peacefully next to him. I laughed silently at the sight. The rest of the house was quiet. I walked slowly up the stairs, still smiling. When I reached Simon's room once more, he was leaning against the headboard, his eyes closed tightly. "Here." I said softly, handing him and open bottle of water and some medicine. He opened his eyes slightly and grabbed the water and medicine before taking it and basically chugging the rest of the water. "Thanks." He said as I took my own medicine. I smiled at him in response. He looked over at me as I sat done beside him on the bed. "I'm glad we didn't go out last night." He smiled, putting his arm around my shoulders. I leaned against him, smiling. "Me too."

A/N
Short, but cute. Okay, I'm pretty sure that this story will end soon, sadly. I have one more thing I want to happen in this story, and then it will be over. I give it two or so more chapters. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, but this story has had a great run. And I cannot thank y'all enough for all of the support on this story! I love you guys!

See ya! x