Chapter 43

"Would you rather explain to your parents how you lost your virginity or never have Nandos again?" Simon asked, smirking. My heart fluttered. I had lost my virginity to Simon, he knew that. Why would he bring this up? "Well, my parent already knows how I lost my virginity." I smirked. That was true. Josh was my legal guardian, and he knew. Simon's face fell. "Oh, I didn't think about that." He said. "Dumbass." I muttered, shaking my head. At that time, we both heard a cry come from the baby monitor on the desk in front of us. We looked at each other and both sighed. "Not it!" Simon said quickly. I groaned as I stood up and headed towards the door. "Guys, have safe sex." I heard Simon chuckle before I left the room.

*Simon's POV*

I sighed to myself. Then, I heard Mackenzie's soft voice. "Sshh. Sshh. It's okay. It's okay." She cooed. I found myself smiling. She was a great mother. "Simon, can you hear me?" She asked in the baby monitor. It was a one-way thing, so all I could do was yell. "Yeah!" I said. "I'm gonna feed her real quick, so you can stop recording if you want." She said. I looked up at the camera and sighed. I debated whether or not to ask them what I should do. But I don't think I would get very far asking for relationship advice from these guys. As much as I love them, they can barely ever take things seriously. So, I reached up and switched the camera off, mentally debating whether or not I should go to Mackenzie's room. I sighed as I decided against it. She was probably breastfeeding her. Which kind of excited me at the same time. What? I'm a guy, we think about these things. There was a light tap on my door. "Come in!" I said, leaning back in my chair. Josh walked in, a smirk on his face. "I'm just making sure you and Mackenzie weren't having too much fun." He winked. I felt my face get hot, but ignored it. "Where is she?" He asked, coming in and shutting the door behind him. I pointed towards her room and he nodded. "When are you two going to get back together?" He asked, plopping down on my bed. I was turned around so I could face him. "That's a question for her, not me." I shrugged. Even if these guys were my best friends, I didn't like talking about Mackenzie with them. Hell, I didn't like talking about anything personal to anyone. "I'm serious, the Kimon ship needs to hurry up and sail. Again." He said, hitting the bed with his palm. "Kimon?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Kenzie and Simon." He said. "When do any of us call her Kenzie?" I asked. He looked up at the ceiling, thinking. "MiniMack!" He yelled, looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "That sounds like a nickname Vik would give a mouse." I sighed. "But it works, does it not?" He asked. I sighed. "Well, just because you name the ship, doesn't mean it will ever sail." I said, looking at the floor. "Simon, how bad do you want her to be yours?" He asked. "I'm in love with her, Josh. So, a whole damn lot." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Ask her on a date." He said quickly. I looked up at him. "If it were only that easy." I mumbled, but he must've heard me. "From what I understand, she is in love with you, too. Correct?" He asked. "That's what she said, yeah." I shrugged. "But she just doesn't want to be in a relationship with you in fear of getting hurt, again." He said, saying the word 'again' forcefully. My stomach tightened and I nodded. "So, you take her on a date and make her realize that she's being scared for nothing. Make her feel like she's the only girl in the world." He said. I glanced up at him and he was leaning back on his elbows, staring intently at me. "Thanks, Josh." I said, smiling.

*Mackenzie's POV*

"Thanks, Josh." I heard Simon said. I quickly went back to my room, my heart pounding. As Simon's door opened, I pretended like I was just walking out of mine. Josh looked at me before winking and turning away. I had listened to that whole conversation. Simon was actually in love with me. And he was planning on asking me on a date. When? I have no clue. So, I went to his room and gave him a small smile. I sat back down in my seat and Simon turned the camera back on. "Okay, we're back. Next question is: Would you rather be called a gold digger or be used by a gold digger?" He asked, looking on his phone. He looked up at the camera. "Well, I already get used by a gold digger." He said. "Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You." He smirked. I let out a laugh and pushed him. "Funny." I said, lightly rolling my eyes. "Why is it so funny? Because it's true?" He asked. I sighed. "I make more money than you!" I said, smiling. His face fell. "Just answer the question." He said. "Well, I did get called a gold digger when we were together. So, why not do that again?" I shrugged. He glanced shyly at me. I was hinting at him asking me out, but the fans didn't know that.