Chapter 8

*Still Simon's POV*

     I was currently live streaming COD with Josh, Vik, Tobi, and JJ. Mackenzie was going to join us, but she's sick. Harry and I have been good, I guess. It's been a little awkward since I did almost punch him in this face. I heard the door bell over the gun shots in my headphones. "What was that?" Josh asked. "Door bell. Anyone order any pizza or something?" Vik asked. "Mackenzie probably did." JJ said. We ignored it and got back to playing the game. It was going to be a long stream. We were doing it for a charity and we had to stream for twelve hours. That's why Mackenzie didn't join us. We've only been streaming for about an hour when my door opened. I didn't turn around because I assumed it was Mackenzie. Then, a plate of my favorite pizza was placed in front of me and there was a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks." I said, turning my head to give her a quick kiss. She waved at the facecam before walking out of the room. "Did she just bring you pizza?" Josh asked. "Yeah. I got the best girlfriend." I said, cockily. "There she is! I was waiting!" I heard Vik yell, then he thanked her. "What the hell man?" Josh yelled. A few minutes later, she gave him some pizza, then JJ. "I feel left out." Tobi complained as we ate our pizza. "Get a girlfriend, mate." JJ said. "Don't say that. That makes it seem like Mackenzie is dating all of us." Vik said. "That's fucking weird. I'm her dad." Josh said. I cringed mentally. "Can we just address the fact that we don't ever talk about you being her father?" Tobi asked. "Yeah! You need to lay down some rules for her. And you shouldn't be streaming while she's sick. You're a shit parent!" JJ yelled. Mackenzie was probably watching the stream, so I spoke up next. "Mackenzie, if you're watching this, come join the call. We need to discuss your father's bad parental decisions." I said, pointing at the facecam. "Oh fuck off. You're her boyfriend, you should be with her." Josh said. I rolled my eyes. "No. Okay? That's not how it works." Mackenzie's voice came through my headphones. "Hey!" Tobi, JJ, and Vik said in unison. "Tell Josh he's a bad father." I said. "Son of a bitch! This game is bullshit!" JJ yelled. He may have had one too many Red Bulls before we started streaming and he always rages more when he's hyper. "Josh, you're a great father." Mackenzie said. She sounded sick, and I felt bad for her. "Haha! Told you guys!" Josh yelled. "That's fucked up." Vik said. "How is he a great father? He lets you do whatever you want and he never even acts like a parent." Tobi said. "What more can someone ask for in a parent?" Mackenzie asked. "Umm...good point." Tobi agreed. "He should at least cook for you sometime." Vik said. "I agree on that one." She said. "Does this mean Freya's your mum?" JJ asked. "Yeah!" Tobi said. "No. She didn't sign anything." Mackenzie argued. "But he's still a shit parent." JJ insisted. She sighed. "Whatever you say. But I really want to go to sleep. So, can we hurry this up?" She asked and sniffled. "You're not going to watch the stream?" Vik asked. "Yeah, no. That's the whole point of me leaving, so I can sleep." She said. I chuckled. "Alright. Bye!" Josh said quickly. After we all said our goodbyes, she left the call.

     "Thank you all so much for watching this stream. I'm tired. We are all tired. So, goodbye." I said as we all ended the stream. "Oh my gosh, it's about time." Josh sighed and yawned. We were all really tired. "I'm going to sleep. Bye guys." Tobi said. After he left the call, we all decided to just go to sleep, so we did.

A/N
Sorry it's so short, but my next idea needs a new chapter dedicated to it, maybe a few. Thanks so much for your support on this story. I was looking at the votes for the prequel to this story, there is almost 1K! I'm so excited! Thank you guys for that! Anyways, hope you all have/had a wonderful day!

See ya! x