Chapter 46

"Hello?" Tobi answered his phone. I was walking down the stairs and I had just got done editing. "Hey. Are you going to be busy tomorrow?" I asked him as I reached the end of the stairs. "No. Why?" He asked. "I need you to watch Karmyn." I said, walking into the living room to see Simon and Karmyn. "I would love to. May I ask why?" He said. I sighed mentally as I sat down on the couch. "Simon and I are actually going on a date." I said shyly, shooting Simon a small smile. I heard Tobi gasp. "Really?!" He yelled, making me jump slightly. "Yeah." I said quietly. "Thank God! It's about damn time!" He said excitedly. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I can watch her. I will see you tomorrow." He said excitedly, probably already planning to tell all of the guys. "Alright. Bye." I said. He hung up and I put my phone on the couch beside me. "What happened to going to sleep?" Simon asked me. I sighed. "Figured I would come check up. And call Tobi." I shrugged. He nodded slowly. He smiled at me, then looked back down at Karmyn. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, laughing lightly. "What? Why're you laughing?" I asked, smiling. "I'm just really excited for tomorrow." He said shyly. I giggled. "You're such a nerd." I said, shaking my head. He looked back up at me, a fake hurt look on his face. "The best goddamn nerd you'll ever meet." He said, completely serious. "I don't know. Vik is a pretty good nerd." I smirked. "Vik is a fucking molester anyways." He rolled his eyes. I thought about something that could possibly piss him off. "Harry's a pretty good nerd, too." I said. He looked back up, a hard look on his face. I smiled at him. "He still likes you." He said, looking back down. "Really? After all of this time?" I asked, half surprised. He nodded. "I mean, I can't blame him." I said, flipping my hair dramatically. Simon chuckled and shook his head. "Have you thought about calling that photographer guy?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't think I will. I'm already busy as it is." I said. "I still think you should do it. An opportunity like this doesn't just pop up." He said. "Well, an opportunity like this did just pop up." I smirked. He looked up at me, his face really unimpressed before he smiled. "You know what I mean." He said, rolling his eyes. I giggled. "I'm going to bed." I said, standing up. Simon stood up, too with Karmyn in his arms. "Want to put her to bed?" He asked. "I'll feed her first." I said, taking her from his arms. He smiled in response. "I'm off to bed, too. I'll see you in the morning." Simon said before I turned away from him and walked up to my room. I sighed as I closed my bedroom door. Tomorrow is our date. I hope everything goes well.

     I knocked on Tobi's flat door with Karmyn on my hip and Simon right beside me. Josh and Vik had disappeared this morning, and we still didn't know where they were. Tobi soon answered the door with a big smile. "Hey!" He said excitedly. I glanced behind him and saw everyone standing there. "What's everyone doing here?" I asked, smiling at them. "Nothing." Tobi said, a little too quickly. "You guys are here to be nosy, huh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I heard Simon chuckle beside me. "We just want to make sure your date goes well!" Josh said excitedly. I rolled my eyes. I handed Karmyn to Tobi and Simon handed him her bag. "We'll be back later. Please don't kill my child." I said, looking back behind him once more. "Yeah, yeah. You two go have fun." He said, pushing Simon and I out of the doorway with his free hand. I laughed as I heard the door close behind us. "Well, Ms. Bradley, she'll we?" He asked, holding out a hand towards the lift and a hand towards me for me to grab. I took his hand in mine and smiled. "We shall, Mr. Minter." I said, walking with him towards the lift with his hand in mine. I mentally took a picture of this moment. This is what I need.

A/N
Not a very long or good chapter, but I just thought I should get something out for you guys because there was nothing yesterday. I will be busy tomorrow so I'm not sure yet if I'll have a chapter ready, but I'll try. Anyways, I hope you all have/had a great day!

See ya! x