Chapter 50

I sighed to myself, looking up at the ceiling. I was on my honeymoon. Yes, honeymoon. Simon and I are married, and we couldn't be happier. Karmyn is one and a half now, and beginning to walk. I reached five million subscribers. One sad thing, though, Zeus got hit by a car and he didn't make it. It really hurt when he passed, I didn't come out of my room for a few days. It was the first and best thing Simon aver got me, and he was special. Simon rolled over beside me, but remained asleep. I couldn't sleep. I've been laid here thinking about my life. It's just been so amazing. I had gone through so much. It's amazing how I can go from what I was to this. It's utterly amazing. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which can turn a life around. When I pressed play on that video, my life was turned around. When I got adopted by one of my idols, my life was turned around. When I lost my leg, my life was turned around. When I had a child, my life was turned around. My life has been turned around so many times, you would think it were lost. But it's not lost, it knows where it's headed. That sounds stupid, but it's true. I have faith that I have a reason that I'm alive and that everything happens for a reason. I believe that I can do anything, and if something stops me from doing something that I want to do, I wasn't meant to do it. Faith is a very important thing to have. 'The moment you doubt whether you can fly is the moment you cease forever the ability to do it. For to have faith is to have wings.' -Peter Pan. I really like that quote. If I didn't have faith back at the orphanage, I probably would've ended my own life, which is something I can't believe I would've even thought about now. Just think about everything I would've missed if I had done that way back then. I smiled. I'm so happy I didn't. Because suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I am living proof that things get better. I think that's why a lot of my fans can relate to me. That's what I want to happen. Even if your past didn't turn out quite how you planned, doesn't mean your future cannot be better than you could ever imagine. That is true. That happened to me. That's unbelievable to even think about. Sometimes I still struggle with my depression, but that's inevitable. It comes with my disorder. I have to live with that, like many others. But, I get through it with the help of my family. Simon Minter. Joshua Bradley. Olajide Olatunji. Harold Lewis. Vikram Barn. Ethan Payne. Tobias Brown. Callum Airey. God, I love these guys.

A/N
This is the final chapter of this story. I know I said I wanted to add more but I wanted to end it at fifty chapters originally. And I decided to post it today because why not? I'm sorry it's so short but I didn't want to repeat everything over and over again. I WILL be starting a new Sidemen fanfiction soon, so look out for that. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this book. I know I did enjoy writing it and interacting with you guys! I love you guys!

Until next time! See ya! x