Chapter 33

*Mackenzie's POV*

     We had finally gotten home. I was exhausted, along with everyone else. And I also really needed the bathroom. "Move! I gotta pee!" I yelled, pushing past JJ. "Damn. Calm down. The bathroom isn't going anywhere." I heard Josh say. "Are you carrying around a baby?" I heard Simon ask before I opened the door. It was unlocked because Freya and Kay were already back. "Hey! Don't go-" I heard Freya start before I ran past her and up the stairs. "Sorry. I gotta pee." I said quickly, turning back around. She nodded, smiling. "Don't go in your bedroom yet!" She yelled after me. I nodded in response, even though she couldn't see me. After I got done in the bathroom, I followed orders and went back downstairs and followed the sound of voices to the kitchen. I was surprised to see everyone in there. Ethan, Harry, JJ, Tobi, and Isabella were there too. Isabella must've come over sometime during the day and everyone else must've just followed us home. "Now that everyone's here, would you all like to see the new nursery?" Kay beamed. "Nursery? Where did you put a nursery?" I asked, sitting on top of the counter. "Your room, silly." Freya said, pointing at me. "Oh God." I said, sighing. I looked down at my feet dangling off the counter. "So, someone told me it was a girl." Isabella's voice made me look up. I smiled and nodded in response. "What happened to 'rooting for a boy'?" She asked, smirking. "Simon wanted a girl." I said, pointing at him. He looked up from his phone and Ethan shoved him slightly. "I have never met a guy that wanted to have a daughter." Josh said, eyeing Simon. "Wow, thanks DAD." I said, reaching out with my leg and lightly kicking Josh. He turned around and shrugged. "God, you're a great father." Tobi said, pointing at Josh. "Josh, you're old." Harry said. "Okay! Can we go now?" Tobi asked, beginning to walk out of the kitchen. We all slowly followed behind and soon we were all gathered in front of my bedroom door.  "Parents first please." Freya's voice came from the front of the group. I sighed before pushing gently past everyone to the front of the group, where Simon already was. "Please don't hate us." Kay said. "That's never a good thing." I said. She opened the door and the first thing I noticed was two of my walls were painted a light blue color. My jaw dropped. It was beautiful, honestly. On the wall opposite of the crib was my set up and my bed was on the wall opposite of the window. My room was quite big, but it looked especially big now, with all of this new stuff in it. "You like it?" Freya asked, smiling at me. I stepped inside, the room still smelling like paint. "When did you get the time to paint?" I asked. "Teamwork." Kay said, giving Freya a high five. "Holy shit." I heard Simon mumble. I walked in the room completely, everyone else piling in. "It's going to be weird doing facecam now." I said, looking at my set up then back at the crib. "It won't be that big of a deal." I heard JJ say. I turned around to see him laying on my bed. "Tired?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He answered by closing his eyes. I looked back at the room, still smiling. "Thank you guys so much. I love it." I said, opening my arms to Freya and Kay. They both hugged me at once. "Woah! Mackenzie, your walls are blue." I heard Ethan's voice say, amazed. I giggled and pulled away from the hug. "How much did this cost?" Josh asked. Freya sighed, narrowing her eyes at him. "I'll pay him back." I whispered, patting her on the back. She nodded. "This chair looks comfy." Isabella said, walking past us and sitting down. "You feeling better? I don't need germs in my room." I joked. She smiled. "A lot better." She said, moving the pillow out from under her and laying back in the chair. "This is so cool! Can you girls do my room? I'll pay." Tobi said, looking around. "Have a baby and we will gladly." Kay said, smirking. Vik came and put his arm around her. "You did great, babe." He said, kissing her forehead lightly. I looked back at the guys, smiling. They were all still looking around. I guess this is a little surreal for everyone. I looked over at Harry. He had an unreadable expression and he was the only one who hasn't spoken. "Harry? You alright?" I asked. Everyone turned to look at him, all but Simon, who stared at something behind me. His face went red slightly, but he nodded and cleared his throat. "But blue is my color." He smirked. I giggled. "I thought blue was that Harry kid's color." I said. "Harry? You mean that guy that used to upload?" Josh asked. "Who's Harry?" Tobi asked, looking around questioningly. "Fuck off!" Harry said, facepalming. I looked over at JJ because he definitely would've commented on that. I saw him laying with his eyes closed. "Guys, I think JJ's asleep." I whispered loudly. Everyone turned to look. "Isabella is too." Ethan said, making everyone look over. "Everyone get out of my room. I will wake them up." I said, turning back to the group. They all shuffled out slowly, but eventually it was just me, Simon, Isabella, and JJ. "Well, what do you think?" I asked Simon, still whispering. He blinked a few times, looking away from what I decided was the crib. He looked me in the eyes. "I'm gonna be a dad." He said quietly. I nodded slowly. He looked back at the crib, then back at me. He smiled, then slung his arm around me, making us face the crib. We stood there in silence until JJ started snoring. "I should probably get him up so I can go to bed. We've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow." I said, turning back around, hitting Simon lightly. "We?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "We." I said, nodding. He smiled again before walking towards the doorway. "Goodnight, Mackenzie." He said before turning away and going to his bedroom, not waiting for my response. I walked over to JJ quietly and gave him a small shake. He woke up almost instantly. "What?" He mumbled. I giggled. "How about you go to your own bed?" I asked. He looked around and realized where he was. He stood up and yawned before turning towards the door. "JJ. Forgetting something?" I asked. He turned around and I pointed at Isabella. He smiled and nodded, walking over to Isabella, scooping her up briskly and leaving. I walked down the stairs quickly to the kitchen where everyone still was. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone." I said, hugging Tobi from the side. Then Ethan. And then Harry. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be, but the awkwardness was still there. And I hated it. I hugged everyone else and gave one last small wave before retreating to my room once more. I sighed as I shut the door behind me. Time to finally sleep.