Chapter 25

It was just me and Simon in the living room. Everyone else was out. "Why didn't you go out?" I asked him. "Didn't feel like it." He sighed. Him and Rebekah broke up because of the whole pregnant thing. I nodded before turning my head back to the TV. We were watching some movie that I couldn't even remember the name of. I couldn't stop being well aware of the Simon at the other end of the couch. I leaned my head against the back of the couch and forced my eyes closed, trying to relax myself. Soon, I fell asleep.

     I woke up to light shining through my window. I was in my room. I sat up slowly and looked around my room. There was a little piece of folded paper on my bedside table. I grabbed it and unfolded it. 'I'm sorry. -S' I mentally sighed. Recently, every time he did something nice for me, he would apologize. Why? I have no idea. "Oh great. You're up. Want to go get something to eat?" A voice snapped me from my thoughts. I looked over to see Simon staring back at me. "I'm not really hungry." I said, looking back down at the note. "Mackenzie, you barely ate yesterday. You need to eat." He said. "I ate plenty yesterday." I said, looking back up at him. He was now sitting on the edge of my bed. "You're pregnant Mackenzie. You need to eat." He said. I mentally cringed at that word. Wasn't quite used to it yet. I sighed. "Can I shower first?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded, but put a finger up telling me to wait. And he got off of bed and walked out. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. It was just some black skinny jeans and a black and white 'Sidemen' hoodie. I hadn't been gaining weight really. Yet. And I wasn't looking forward to going to buy new clothes. My door opened again and Simon poked his head in. "Go ahead." He mumbled before leaving again. I sighed before grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom. As I passed by Simon's open door, I saw a pile of razors laying on his bed. Did he really just take those out before I took a shower? It's probably for the best. I mean, I hadn't felt too good recently. I sighed as I reached the bathroom door. I really didn't want to go anywhere. And Simon was the last person I wanted to go with.

     "Nandos?" I asked, holding in a sigh as we pulled into the parking lot. "Nandos." Simon answered, smirking. Great. Just great. When we went in, we were greeted with a waitress with long black hair and I saw Simon obviously checking her out. Not going to lie, it pissed me off. She led us to our seats, being sure to shake her ass in front of Simon. When we sat down, we ordered immediately. Then we sat in awkward silence. "I'm sorry." He finally spoke up. I looked up at him from my phone and he was staring directly at me, his eyes resting gently on mine. "For?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He looked away from me, across the room at something that I couldn't see. "Everything." He said, still not looking at me. I sighed. "Me too." I said, looking down at the table. "For?" He copied me. "Everything." I said, copying him. "You have nothing to be sorry about." He said. A smile tugged at my lips and I looked down at my stomach. "Simon, no matter what happens, we have to stick together and get along." I said, still looking down. "I know. Why do you think I broke up with Rebekah?" He asked, his hand finding mine across the table. I looked up at our intertwined hands. "I thought she broke up with you." I said. "Nope." He said. I could tell he was smiling. "This doesn't mean we are getting back together." I said, still looking at our hands, tempted to pull away. "I know that too." He said. Then, a plate was placed in front of me with my food and I pulled my hand away. The waitress placed Simon's food down and handed him a small napkin with writing on it. Probably her number. As she walked away, he crumbled up the napkin with a sigh. "Damn Simon. You pulled without even trying." I said, smiling. He let a small smile form on his face. "I just have that effect on the ladies." He said, running a hand through his messy hair and smirking cockily. I giggled lightly. This breakfast didn't go as horribly as I thought it'd go so far. My phone started ringing and I answered it quickly, wanting to escape the silence that fell upon us. It was Josh. "Hello?" I said into the phone. I heard him sigh. "Where the hell are you guys?!" He yelled at me. "Nandos." I said, a lot more calm than him. "Damn! Leave a note next time or something." He said. "Sorry." I mumbled. "No it's okay. Bring us back some food." He said quickly before hanging up again. Maybe this whole thing was awkward for everyone else too. It sure as hell was for me and him.

A/N
So sorry for the lack of updates and I'm sorry this is short!!!! I just quickly wrote this to get something up for you guys! I will TRY to write another for a double update today, but at the moment I am VERY busy and I really do apologize. I hope you all have/had a great day!!

See ya! x