Chapter 6

I was currently editing a video. I was very bored. I have been recently. It has started to cool off a little outside, so no more beach. "I'm bored." I said, adjusting my headset. "Me too." Vik said. We were all in a Skype call, even Harry decided to join us. "Actually, I was planning a party tonight at my flat? It's just going to be you guys if you want to come and probably few more mates from Guernsey that are visiting." Harry said. "I'll pass, there's probably a lot of goat-fucking going on." I said, smirking even though he couldn't see me. "Haha. Very funny." Harry said sarcastically. "I'm down! I haven't drank in ages!" JJ yelled. "JJ, I had to go pick you up just the other night." Tobi sighed. "Yeah! It interrupted our movie date." Ethan stated. We all either sighed or laughed. I sighed. "And you wonder why we call you gay." Josh said. I could tell he was shaking his head. "Josh!" I heard come from Josh's background and across the hall. It was Freya. She and Kay are always so needy. "Yes?" He said. We were all silent. "Let's go out." I heard her say. Then, he was muted. "Vik, that's probably your cue." Simon said. Then, Kay's voice was heard. "I gotta go." Vik said quickly before leaving the call. Josh was hosting it, so he didn't leave. "I'm so glad you do YouTube Mackenzie. You can't steal Simon away from us." Tobi said, laughing. I giggled slightly, then cleared my throat. "Anyways, everyone down for the party tonight?" Harry asked, changing the subject. "Sure." We all said in unison. Whenever I get invited to a party, I have fun and enjoy myself, just sober. I'm always the designated driver, which I don't mind. "Great. I've got to go, but I'll see you at like 9." Harry said before leaving the call quickly. He did say that his other friends were visiting, so it's no surprise that he left in such a hurry. Ethan's laugh came through my headphones next. "Guys! Look at what I just tweeted!" He laughed. My phone vibrated and I picked it up. Sure enough, it was a tweet from him. It was a gif of Harry, posing for a FIFA thumbnail. Something that I doubted was supposed to be shared with the Internet. I laughed a little and re-tweeted it and put my phone back down. "How do you find these things?" JJ asked, laughing. "I'm back!" Josh's voice was loud. "But not for long. I've got an hour to get ready for our date." He added quickly. We all sighed. "What about Harry's party?" Simon asked. "Can't go." Josh said simply. "Josh, why did you let that woman whip you?" Tobi asked. "I'm right here, Tobi!" Freya yelled so we could hear it. "Love you Freya!" Tobi yelled. Before Josh and Freya dated the first time, Josh, Tobi, and Freya all went to school together, so they were all quite close. "Anyways, say your goodbyes because I've got to go." Josh said. "Bye Ethan. Bye Tobi." I said quickly before the other guys could all yell out their farewells. Josh ended the call once everything was settled down a little. Zeus started barking at my bedroom door, then looking back at me. "I got it!" I heard from the other side of the door. Then, it opened. Simon moved out of the way so Zeus could charge out of the room. I watched as he ran down the stairs, probably getting something to eat. Simon walked in my room. "You just can't get enough of me, can you?" I smirked. "Nope. I just love you too much." He said, walking behind my chair. He put his arms around my neck and put his chin on top of my head. "I love you too." I said, smiling. I looked back at the video I was editing and then at the time in my phone. "We only have two hours until we have to go to Harry's." I said. Simon reached out and grabbed my phone. "You have a text from Levi." Simon said, unlocking my phone. Levi and I hadn't really talked much. We've both been really busy. He takes a lot of college classes and I'm busy with YouTube, but we're still friends. "What'd he say?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "He wanted to know if you'd get lunch or something with him tomorrow." Simon said nonchalantly. Simon knew nothing was going on between Levi and I. We were just friends, and he knew that. He didn't care if we hung out or talked to each other, which I was thankful for. "Do we have any plans tomorrow?" I asked him, looking up. "I don't think so." Simon shook his head slowly, thinking. "Then tell him lunch will be fine." I shrugged. I wanted to see Levi and catch up a bit. It would be nice. "Okay." Simon said and started typing on my phone. He put my phone back down after that. "When you get done with that video, get ready to go to Harry's please. I want to get there before everyone else. I love you." Simon said. He kissed my forehead quickly. "Okay. Love you too." I said before he walked out of the room. Time to get back to editing.

Simon's idea of 'getting there before everyone else' didn't really work out. Vik and Josh didn't go because they were with Kay and Freya. So, it was just me, Simon, and JJ going in Simon's car. I was driving. Anyways, we see all ready by like 8, and we left at 8:15. When we got there, it was 8:30. All of the other guys were already there, which is understandable because they live in the same building. But, there was a lot of people there that we didn't know. The party was already started and was very alive. "Great thinking getting here early." I told Simon, talking loudly over the music. "I know. I'm going to get a drink." He said before walking towards the kitchen. I looked around the crowd in front of me. I spotted Ethan in the corner, on his phone. He didn't know anyone here, and he never did too great in social situations, just like me. I navigated my way through the already sweating bodies to get to him. When I finally reached him, only one drink spilled on my jeans, he looked up. He smiled at me. "How you doing?" He asked, hugging me a little. "I'm great. You?" I asked, leaning against the wall once the hug was over. "Just being socially awkward, as always." He shrugged. I giggled. "Same here." I said, looking back at the crowd. I spotted a girl that was wearing very short shorts and another girl that was wearing a very short dress. They looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who they were. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing black, high waisted, skinny jeans with a white and pink 'SDMN' t-shirt. I honestly thought it would only be the guys and a couple of Harry's friends. Next, I spotted a tall guy's head sticking out above the crowd. That was Cal. He was having fun. "Have you seen Tobi?" Ethan turned to me again. I looked at him. "Umm, no. I just got here. He might be in the kitchen or something." I shrugged. He nodded and left my side, leaving me alone. I sighed to myself. This is going to be a longer party than I thought.

A/N
Sorry for no update yesterday. I've been a little under the weather and went straight to sleep as soon as I got home from school. I MIGHT have time for a double update today, but we'll see.