Chapter 12

It came as a shock when I announced the news about my leg. Many fans were supportive and felt bad for me, but others were angry that I had kept it from them. I only kept it from them until I had gotten my prosthetic, but that wasn't good enough for them. I was currently laying down. It was three in the morning and I was exhausted. I hadn't had any sleep in the last day or so. All because we are stacking videos because in a week we are going to Boston for PAX East, I think. My bedroom door opened suddenly, making me jump a little. I was on my phone, so it wasn't like I was going to sleep just yet. "Sorry." It was Simon. He closed the door behind him and climbed into bed. I've been a little self conscious to sleep with Simon to be completely honest, because I don't sleep with my prosthetic. Surprisingly, our relationship hasn't changed at all. We still love each other to death. Even after I kissed Harry. I was really drunk that night and it was my first time drinking, so he let me off the hook. I heard him yawn beside me. I put my phone on the charger and laid down to face him. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said, scooting a little closer to him. "Not possible." He said. I felt him kiss my forehead and I let my heavy eyelids close. I quickly fell asleep.

"WAKE UP!" I heard a very loud voice yell. Light flooded the room, making me squeeze my eyelids closed tighter. "Fuck off!" I heard Simon say, his voice deep and groggy. His morning voice is literally the hottest thing about him sometimes. "NO! You gotta get up now!" The voice I could now recognize as JJ's yelled. "Why?" I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed. "Because we want to go get some breakfast at Nandos." He said, a lot quieter now. I forced my eyes open to see JJ standing at the end of the bed. Simon had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his head was nuzzled into my back. "Why can't you just bring us back something?" I asked, putting my head back down. "Because we are going out as a happy, loving family! Whether you like it or not!" He said, pointing at me. "JJ, be loving then for fucks sake." Josh's voice came from the door. JJ must've woken him up too because he looked and sounded like he just woke up. "Get up!" JJ yelled once more before pulling the comforter off of Simon and I. Simon didn't budge, so I didn't either. "We could've been naked." Simon mumbled, barely moving his head. "Yeah right. That's illegal." JJ said, smiling as he walked out. I sighed. "I don't wanna get out of bed." Simon mumbled, pulling me closer to him. "Me neither, but I don't think we have a choice." I said, starting to sit up. Simon's grip only tightened on me. "Simon, we gotta get up." I said, grabbing at his arms. He sighed and I felt him lightly kiss the back of my neck, sending a chill down my spine. Then he let go without another word. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Simon didn't move out of his spot on the bed, though. As I put my leg on, that sounds weird, I know, he still didn't move. I stood up and walked slowly to my closet. I was still half asleep. I grabbed a black 'Sidemen' sweatshirt and some black and white Adidas sweatpants. "You know I'm still in here, right?" Simon asked me, an eyebrow raised. I nodded and turned my back to him, slipping the shirt I slept in over my head. I put my bra on and then put the sweatshirt on. I turned back around to grab the pants that were on my bed, keeping my head down the entire time. I sat down on the bed, facing away from Simon again, to put my pants on. When I stood back up, so did Simon. I looked up at him. He just walked over to me quietly, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled into his chest. "COME ON PEOPLE!" JJ's voice came from downstairs. Simon pulled away and planted a kiss on my forehead. I followed him out the door. He went to his bedroom and I want to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair out of the bun it was in. I brushed it quickly and put it back into a neater messy bun. Simon came into the bathroom and stepped in front of the sink, picking up his toothbrush. I gave his back a small pat before leaving the bathroom and going to my room. I put on some black and white Nike tennis shoes and slipped my phone in my pocket and jogged down the stairs. Needless to say I was getting pretty good at the prosthetic leg thing. "Where's Simon?" Vik asked when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Right here!" Simon yelled down the stairs. "Where's Kay and Freya?" I asked, looking around. "Work." Josh said. I nodded. "Let's go!" JJ yelled. Why was he so excited to go to Nandos this early? I say early, but it was noon.

"Can I get a picture with you?" A young girl asked. She was wearing a 'SDMN' beanie and had the biggest smile on her face. What a good day to not wear any makeup. I didn't know I would run into any fans, even though we do almost every time we go out. "Sure." I said, taking a step forward. We took our pictures and continued on our way into Nandos, where everyone else was waiting, apparently. After walking around and navigating our way through tables, we finally spotted everyone else, being loud as hell, as always. "There's the cyborg and gang!" Ethan yelled, standing up out of his chair. Since I called myself a 'robot' in my announcement video, they haven't left me alone about it. "There's the faggot and gang!" I yelled, pointing at them. Ethan's smile turned into a frown and then he laughed. (Really hope I didn't offend anyone when I used that word. I'm really sorry if I did! Much love! <3) after our greetings and hugs we all took our seats, all except JJ. "Okay, so the reason I've gathered you all here today is to make a very important announcement." He said, rubbing his hands together. "Wait! This was JJ's idea?" Tobi asked, raising an eyebrow. We nodded. "That means he's paying!" Harry said, pointing at JJ. JJ rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'll bloody pay. But listen, I kind of fucked up but kind of not." He said, scratching the back of his neck. JJ fucking something up? This could mean anything. I mean ANYTHING. "I'm...going to be a dad." He said quickly. Then he stared at us, waiting for his reaction. "What do you mean you fucked up?" Cal asked. "Well, it's kind of a surprise, not really a fuck up." JJ said, shrugging. "Is that all you had to tell us?" Vik asked, not impressed at all. "Yeah." JJ said, nodding quickly. We all sighed in unison, looking away from JJ. "W-What was that about?" JJ asked, taking his seat. He laugh a little. "It was bound to happen. You are a bit of a sket." Simon said. "Shut the fuck up." JJ said, rolling his eyes. "Are you serious? You're actually going to be a dad?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded again. "Who's the girl?" I asked, intrigued. "It's this girl called Isabella. She's so fucking hot. So fucking-" he said, his mouth opened slightly. "Okay. Any other qualities I would actually care about?" I asked, interrupting him. "She's a good girl. A good person. We've been seeing each other for a while and yeah. Now she's pregnant." He said nonchalantly. "You seem way too calm and relaxed about this." Josh pointed out. "Yeah, well, I was going to have kids someday and I actually don't mind it being with this girl." JJ said, nodding to himself again. I tried to picture JJ being a dad and just couldn't. "Any plans for marriage?" I asked. Everyone just stared at me like I had just announced I could cure cancer. "Marriage?" JJ asked, leaning forward in his chair. "Yeah. I mean, you two are going to be having a child. It was just a suggestion." I said, putting my hands up in defense. "Marriage?" JJ repeated. I just sighed mad rolled my eyes this time. "That's not actually that unreasonable." Tobi said matter-of-factly. I pointed to Tobi, telling him to go on. "Yeah. If you're going to have kids with someone, you might as well marry them." Harry said, speaking for Tobi. Everyone nodded in agreement. "I'm not ready to be married!" JJ said, putting his hand on his chest. "Then you're not ready to have a kid." Cal said. "But, Josh, you have a kid and you're not married!" JJ said, pointing at me. "That's different. She was sixteen when I adopted her and no girl was in the picture." Josh said, shaking his head. JJ stared down at the table. "This just got really real for me. What am I gonna do?" JJ asked, looking up at us. In his eyes, I saw emotions I had never seen in JJ. Fear, worry, nervousness. JJ was genuinely scared of having a child. "Well, first you're not going to freak out because we are all here to support you through the entire thing. And second, you're going to talk it over with Isabella and see what she thinks is right." I said. He nodded slowly. Then I remembered we were going to Boston next week. JJ has plenty to worry about, so I didn't bring it up. I just got excited. I can't wait until next week!

A/N
Cheeky double update since I missed yesterday! Thank you all so much for the support on this story, it really means a lot. I hope you all have/had an amazing day!

See ya! x