Chapter 7

*Simon's POV*

We've been here for three hours. We are just going to say the night at Harry's since someone decided to let Mackenzie drink for once. Even if she is underage, she deserves a break and a good time. I've only had a few beers, so I wasn't too drunk. I walked out of the kitchen as sighed, looking around. I haven't seen Mackenzie for a while. I walked towards the balcony and opened the door slowly. I poked my head out. There she was. Kissing someone. Someone that wasn't me. My mind flashed back to when Lucille kissed me at the Halloween party. Is this how Mackenzie felt? Is this how she felt when I cheated on her? I thought I would puke. "What the hell?" I managed to get past the lump in my throat. They jumped away from each other. Only then did I realize, that it was Harry she was kissing. I took an angry step forward. She was very drunk, obviously. I looked at Harry, he didn't seem too bad. He was sober enough to know not to kiss her. "What the fuck?!" I yelled. I wasn't hurt anymore, I was angry. "S-Simon." Harry stuttered. I glared at him. I was so pissed that I thought I would faint. I closed more space between us. I was now inches away from his face. I could smell alcohol, but that could've been either of us. "Simon. Stop." Mackenzie slurred, getting out of her seat. I felt a hand on my chest. And looked down at it, then at her. She looked scared and so innocent, I almost felt bad for being so angry. "What the hell, Mackenzie?" I asked, stepping away from Harry only a little. "It was an accident." Harry spoke up again. I reached out for his chest, grabbing the collar of his shirt. I twisted it in my fist. "How the hell is this an accident? You tripped, fell, landed your lips on hers?" I asked. Mackenzie stepped between us, making me let go of him. "This is my fault." She said, pushing me away again. "Damn right it is! Why would you do this to me?! After all of the shit we've been through, this is what you do to me?!" I yelled. Harry was quiet, but I wasn't focusing on him at the moment. "Oh, Mr. Perfect, I'm sorry I cheated on you. But how does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine?" Mackenzie slurred, narrowing her eyes. That was over a year ago. We had moved on from that. "I'm sorry too." I said before turning on my heel. The party was still going when I went inside. I looked around the room with blurred vision. I walked quickly towards the bathroom. I needed to be alone. I slammed the door shut behind me when I reached the bathroom. I locked it and went to the sink, leaning on it. I stared at myself in the mirror. This was actually happening. I had tears on my cheeks, my face was red. I can't believe Mackenzie would do that to me. Drunk or not. I swallowed the lump in my throat for what seemed like the thousandth time. There was a bang on the door. "You okay man?" JJ's voice came through. The last thing I wanted to do right now was to talk about it. "Yeah. I'm good." I said, running a hand through my hair. "Really? You looked like you were crying." He insisted. JJ was really stubborn. "I'm fine. I just want to be alone." I said, my voice firmer than before. "Okay. I'm here if you need me." He said. Then I heard him walk away. It was hard to hear anything over the loud music, but I heard it anyways. Maybe I should've let him in. All he wanted to do was help. I sighed again and looked in the mirror once more. I looked horrible. I felt that way, too. There was a knock on the door. A softer one, this time. "Yeah?" I asked. "Simon....let me in." It was Mackenzie. I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want to see her. But I let her in anyways. She shut the door behind her and locked. She stared at me. "S-Simon. I'm sorry." She said. She didn't slur it. She sounded sober. But I knew she wasn't. I was silent, and I just stared at her. That's all I could bring myself to do. She took an unsure step towards me. "I'm so sorry. I honestly had no idea what I was doing or thinking. Don't blame Harry for this. Please. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. I-I love you so much and I don't know why I kissed him, I was just....I don't know. Just...please forgive me." She said, staring into my eyes the entire time. She looked like she was about to cry. She didn't cry often, but when she did, she had a good reason to. I thought about it for a little. I did love her. I love her so much. She loves me too. I know she does. I know she was drunk and she didn't mean to kiss him, but it still happened. But, then again, I deserved this. I deserved to feel how she felt. I took a small step towards her and grabbed her hands. She smiled a little, but not much. "I love you too." I said. I closed my eyes and leaned in. Our kisses are something that just can't be described. They're so amazing and every single time we kiss, it reminds me of how much I love her. It reminds me that no matter what we go through, we will still be there for each other. They say you can't fall in love more than once, but that's not true. I know it's not true because every time we have one of these moments or share an intimate kiss, I fall in love all over again. I felt her smile into the kiss, then pull away. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I am very grateful for it." She said, looking up at me with a smile on her face and dried tears on her cheeks. I pecked her cheek, and smiled at her. "I love you so much." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too." I said and kissed her forehead. It were these moments that meant the most to me in our relationship. That reminded me of how valuable our relationship is. I couldn't help but let my smile grow wider. God, I love her.

A/N
This chapter probably sucked and I was going to upload it yesterday, but I didn't have time to finish it, so here it is today. I'm sorry if it wasn't very good because I feel like crap and just can't really focus on anything at the moment. Since I missed a day, there will be two updates today! Anyways, I love you guys and I hope you all have/had an AMAZING day!

See ya! x