Chapter 24

It's been a week since I've found out about me being pregnant and no one but Freya knows. Now would be the perfect time to tell them, though. We were all at Cal's. Everyone. Even Rebekah. We had just gotten done recording our last video of the night. My stomach twisted at the thought of telling them, and my hands began to sweat, but I still found myself standing up, all eyes on me. A lump rose in my throat and I knew my cheeks were very read. I glanced at Freya, who knew what was going on. She gave me a reassuring smile and nod. "G-Guys...." I started. Even though I already had everyone's attention. "I have something very important to tell you all." I said, glancing at everyone's faces. I took one more sigh and wiped my hands on my pants. "I-......" I started. I thought that there is no way I could do this. That I would chicken out. "I'm pregnant." I finally breathed out. The room has a very loud silence and I stared at the ground, not being able to bring myself to look at anyone. Then, I heard a door slam and looked up again to see Simon no where to be seen. "Are you being serious?" Cal asked, standing up. I slowly nodded, now on the brink of tears. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. But, he still came to my side and engulfed me and a warm, much needed, hug. "Don't worry. We'll figure this out." He whispered. I finally let a tear fall and relaxed in my brother's arms.  Once he pulled away, I looked at everyone else. Josh first. He was staring at the floor, his eyebrows furrowed. Then Freya, she was smiling, obviously proud of me. Vik was staring at me, his eyes still wide. Kay was smiling too. JJ had his head leaned on Isabella's shoulder and he was staring straight ahead. Isabella was rubbing her stomach, smiling at me. Tobi was smiling at me. Ethan was visibly holding in a laugh. Probably laughing at how unbelievably awkward this whole situation is. Callux was narrowing his eyes at me in a questioningly manner. Harry had a weird expression on his face. Hurt? No, that can't be it. Then, he sighed and bowed his head, making my eyes move away from him. To Rebekah. Her being pregnant had cost Simon and I's relationship before, and now me being pregnant may cost theirs. What goes around comes around I guess. She looked pissed, and when she noticed my eyes on her, she shot up from her seat. "Which one are you fucking? Who's the fucking dad?" She said, her teeth clenched. "You dumb bitch. Who the fuck do you think it is?" Ethan asked, finally letting out a small laugh. "Ethan. Stop." I said, taking a step towards him. He sat back against the couch, defeated. "Simon." I said, nodding at her firmly. She rolled her eyes and say back down. "Where'd he go?" Tobi asked. Cal pointed towards the front door. "You should probably go talk to him." Harry spoke up, not removing his eyes from the floor. "Me?" I asked. "Well, yeah." Isabella said, standing up. She came towards me with open arms. "Now we both go through the pain in nine months." She whispered to me. She was trying to cheer me up by joking around, and I felt bad that I just wanted to cry right now, despite her efforts. I forced a sad smile. "Now. Go." Kay said, pointing to the door. I sighed before walking towards it. This should be fun. When I opened the front door, I stuck my head out and looked both ways. I saw Simon to my right, sitting on the carpeted floor, his knees to his chest and his back against the wall. "Simon?" I asked after swallowing the unwanted lump in my throat. He didn't move. I walked over to him, taking a seat across from him in the hall. He was silent, so I was too. "I'm sorry." I finally croaked out. His head looked up, and his eyes were rimmed with red. He had been crying. "It's pathetic really." He spat. "W-What do you mean?" I asked, forcing myself to look at him directly. "You. You're pathetic. You think that you can just drop this shit on me just because you're jealous of me and Rebekah?" He asked me, his eyes narrowing. "Simon. I-" I started. "No. I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses either." He said. My heart squeezed. Hard. "I'm not making excuses! I'm telling the truth! Go ask the fucking doctor if you don't believe me!" I yelled at him, clenching my fists. He dropped his head again with a sigh. "I-I believe you." He finally said, his voice hoarse. "I-I'm just scared." He admitted, still not looking at me. I moved so I was sitting right beside him and I put my arm around his shoulders, which he accepted by leaning on me slightly. "Simon, I'm scared too. I'm horrified actually. It took me a week to get the balls to tell you guys." I said, my eyes beginning to water. I heard him sniffle, but he didn't say anything. "But we'll get through this. We'll figure everything out." I said, squeezing his shoulder. "Can I say something?" He asked, finally looking up at me. "Of course." I said, smiling at him. "I want to keep it." He said with a confirming nod. I figured he would want to. I don't take him as the type to just not take his own child. No matter the circumstances. I didn't ask any questions, like why he wanted to keep it even though there is easier options, so I just nodded in agreement. "How about we go back in there? Rebekah now hates me even more. If that is possible." I said. His face dropped slightly. "What comes around goes around I guess." I said before removing my arm and standing up. "Very funny." He mumbled before accepting my outstretched hand, helping him to his feet. We walked back in and the room was still very quiet. It was really uncomfortable. Simon returned to his spot next to Rebekah and I say down on the end of the couch next to Harry. Just because I was scared to go sit by Josh. Freya was rubbing his back, and he still stared at the floor. "Josh?" I finally spoke up. Might as well get this out of the way. He looked up at me, staying silent. "You okay?" I asked the first thing that came to my mind. He looked away from me before quickly returning my gaze. "You're seventeen. My daughter. Pregnant. Internet famous. Think I'm okay?" He asked, a sad smile forming on his face. I looked down. "I'm not happy. No. But I, and everyone else, will support you anyways because we love you. And Simon." He said. I looked up and he was standing up, his arms open wide. I smiled before giving him a hug. "I love you too." I whispered, squeezing him. This hug soon turned into a gigantic group hug. "I love you guys." I said, loud enough for everyone to heard. I looked up to see everyone with bowed heads and Rebekah sitting, still pissed, on the couch. I laughed softly at this, still feeling a little accomplished for pissing her off. I returned my attention to the hug. My family. God, I love my family. So. Damn. Much.

A/N
Yes, I have used that picture in one of my chapters to the prequel to this and if you recognized it, you're a G!! Hope you lot are enjoying this!! I also hope you all have/had a lovely day!!

See ya! x