intro+

"Who do you think you are, huh?" the man spat, gripping on to his shirt's collar as his four other accomplice laughs behind, spitting out insult after insults towards the young boy. "Trying to be tough, eh?"

The boy only smirked and let out a low chuckle, his voice mocking and teasing which somehow annoyed and angered the five males. "Oh trust me, you don't wanna know." He said before he felt a fist collided with his face, sending him off to the ground, seeming to not feel any pain at all.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Why are you laughing?" He just watched from the floor how the man walked closer and surprisingly poured his afternoon coffee down on his shirt, much to his delight. The teasing grin plastered on his face earlier was now replaced by a clenched jaw. He was pissed, it was his favourite shirt.

The smirk that was playing on his lips vanished and was now replaced by a scowl as he glared up to the man responsible for his now ruined shirt. "This is my favorite shirt." He gritted, shooting daggers at the five men laughing in front of him. It was a gift from his late older sister on his 12th birthday and by far, it was the most comfortable clothing he's ever had, and just for an asshole to ruin it is truly unacceptable.

"Do we look like we fucking care, kid?"

The boy slowly stood up from the ground, dusting himself off before he lazily gazed at the five men in front of him who continued to laugh and make fun of him. Once again, a smirk made its way to his lips, tasting the bitter taste of his own blood due to his now ripped lips. "Well you should be." he said with a blank look, his voice laced with such venom.

And the next thing they know, all five men were already on the ground. Badly beaten with broken limbs and ribs. A yawn escaped from his lips, bored and a bit disappointed by how fast it ended.

He lazily snapped his head when he heard a soft movement beside him. It was the man who poured coffee on his favorite shirt, struggling to get up. The boy rolled his eyes, seeming to find the scene pathetic as he walked closer towards the man, kicking him in his guts, his screams echoing through the boy's ears like a melody. "Bitch, who's laughing now?" He hissed with a smile.

The man whimpered in pain but still struggled to look up and locked eyes with the boy. "W-who..are you?" He asked, making the younger's smirk grew wider.

"Who am I? oh, nobody..." He chuckled, pulling the older's collar and gave him a look that sent shivers down the poor man's spine.

"—just Park fucking Jimin."

Note: this fic is full of cliché shits so I apologise in advance. It's shitty, really. I thought I might warn you about that.