열셋

"I don't get it..." Taehyung said with a blank face, eyes blinking repeatedly as I face palmed myself.

I've been explaining what to do for the past hour, telling him how our plan will work. But seems like this idiot only undertands alien language. "Tae, how many times do I have to fucking tell you?!" I exclaimed in frustration.

He just rolled his eyes at me and crossed his arms against his chest. "You suck in explaining!"

"Well, you suck in understanding!"

He glared at me before once again rolling his eyes, raising his bag full of mini water balloons filled with paint that we have stolen from namjoon earlier. "What are we going to do with these?" He asked, earning a groan from me for like the nth time today.

"Fuck this shit!" I glared at him. "Just fucking follow my fucking lead!"

"I...h-hyung...you don't have to, really.." Jungkook protested from behind. "I...I'm really okay...it didn't hurt that much," he pleaded.

Unfortunately, the three of us were having a stroll in the village when a group of dimwits decided it was a great day to throw a ball towards a blind boy, leading to jungkook falling to the ground, close to tears.

And we aren't just going to let those idiots get away with it. They need to be taught a lesson, they need to know where they fucking stand,

and Park Jimin will be their greatest sensei.

"No, Jungkook." Taehyung retorted, making the younger pout. "Their attitudes cannot be tolerated."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." I smiled, patting him in the back which only made his trembling a lot worse. "It's okay, kookie-ah. I'll protect you." I whispered before picking up water gun that I've stolen from yoongi's room.

When I snap my head back to jungkook, he was shaking, his face growing red. "Hey, it's alright. I'm here." I said, trying to calm him down.

I could sense taehyung's smirk as he watched the both of us, making me roll my eyes at him and threw him the other gun which he easily catched. "You ready?" He asked.

"I was born ready," I smirked.

"Why don't we just beat those punks up? That'll be easier." Taehyung muttered.

"Well, where's the fun in that?" I asked,

"Right!" He smiled, showing his boxy grin as he snatched something on his backpack. "I brought eggs, soy sauce and other kitchen seasonings, just in case." He added, which made my brows crease in confusion.

"You're wierd." I muttered.

"Y-yah! I'm not wierd, I'm unique!" He yelled, playfully pouting.

"I don't think so~" I sang, earning a weak punch from him.

"Hyungs, you don't really have to—"

"Nonsense, jungkook!" Taehyung interrupted with a smug smile. "They're being brats, they need to learn their lesson."

I was explaining to taehyung yet again our plan, when the balloon immediately disappeared from taehyung's grip, earning a yelp from him. My brows creased as I turn to look who it was, and was surprised to see a grinning hoseok. "I'll show you how to do it." He winked before throwing it to the boys, huddled together on the side of the street.