이십 일

Jungkook felt something wet drip down on his face, hearing the heavy rain pour down on to the ground. He didn't know what this was but at the end of the road he could see an orange haired man, his back facing jungkook as he gazed above him, a blinding ray of light.

He was so amazed of what he's seeing that he doesn't even realize that he can finally see.

His brows furrowed, confused as to why is he here? He looked around only to see nothing but darkness, the only thing visible is the road and the man standing at the end of it who had his arms reaching high as if trying to reach the light above.

"Kookie," he heard a familiar voice say from behind.

"Jimin?" he called but it came out as a hoarse whisper as if he had been crying, slowly losing his voice. He turned to look behind, hoping to finally take a glimpse of his precious jimin hyung, but when he did, all he saw was yoongi, staring at him blankly.

"Where is jimin hyung?" He asked, but yoongi just remained silent, looking away as a tear fell from his eyes. For some reasons, this made jungkook's heart beat faster. He didn't know why but he suddenly felt nervous, he suddenly felt sad, broken and desolated.

and he didn't know why..

"If i would see the sunset someday, w-would you still hug me from behind?" he heard himself speak, remembering the day when his hyung brought him into the beach.

"I don't think he would..." He heard yoongi mumbled, sadness tinted in his eyes as he locked eyes with his little brother.

"He would–" he tried to defend, eyes watering as he glared at his brother.

"He won't, jungkook-ah." This time it was his taehyungie hyung who spoke, tears spilling in the corners of his eyes as he walked towards jungkook.

"Hyung why are you like this?" He sobbed, "He will be there! He will be–"

"I won't, kookie-ah." He froze when he heard that familiar voice, this time he was sure that the voice came from behind him, so he turned around, and there, his eyes landed on the most perfect person he have ever laid eyes on.

"J-jimin hyung..." The said man smiled upon hearing his name escape from the younger's mouth, and jungkook swear it was one of a masterpiece, seeing how his hyung's eyes form into fits of cresents.

Jungkook wanted to smile but he remembered what his hyung had just said, making him frown as he felt that familiar pain in his chest. "W-what?" he whispered as one by one, his tears cascaded down on his face.

"I love you," he heard him say.

"If you l-love me...then be there!" He exclaimed, "If you love me then stay,"

"I can't," this made jungkook's heart drop, eyes wide as he stared back at his hyung.

"T-then.." he hiccuped, "–then you don't love me at all!"

"I'm leaving because I love you," he heard jimin say, "I love you so much, I can't let something happen to you."

"Runaway with me!" Jungkook suggested, "Runaway with me, hyung. Away from everything, just stay with me."

"It's too late.." Jimin stared at him blankly, "They already found me,"

"T-they?" His brows creased. "Who are they?" but by the time those words came out od his mouth, jimin was already in the distance, running away. His eyes widened and was about to chase after him when he felt a strong grip on his arm, his eyes travelled to the owner, only to see his older brother. "Y-Yoongi, let go of me!" he tried to break free, but his grip was strong and jungkook was too weak to fight.

"Jimin!" He yelled after the boy, "Jimin, hyung!" he kept on yelling at the top of his lungs, hoping for it to bring his hyung back.

"Jungkook!" He heard, followed by someone shaking him. Everything became black as he felt taehyung's familiar hands on both of his shoulders. "Jungkook wake up!" He heard him say.

"H-hyung.." He sobbed, feeling taehyung pull him in for a hug.

"Shh, it's just a dream." Taehyung reassured, caressing the youngers hair. "it's just a dream,"

"B-but it felt real hyung..." He said, hugging taehyung's waist tighter as he sobbed. "It felt too real for a dream."

"It'll be okay," taehyung rubbed circles in his back, "it's just a dream."

"Where's jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"He's in his room, would you want to go there?" He heard his hyung asked to which he immediately nodded, letting go of his hyung as he slowly stood up.

"He's still sleeping, jungkook-ah." Taehyung said as they entered jimin's room, seeing the latter soundly asleep on his bed, probably tired from their trip and his talk with yoongi earlier, he thought remembering how serious yoongi and jimin looked earlier when taehyung passed by them discussing about something when he went to find hoseok.

Jungkook ignored taehyung and slowly pulled taehyung by the arm to guide him towards the sleeping man, immediately crawled on the bed when he felt the soft mattress touch the tip of his hands.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile as he stared at the two, felt so happy for them to finally be together after all the denial and shy glances. He watched as jungkook burried his head on jimin's neck as jimin pulled him closer upon feeling the contact.

With a satisfied sigh, he took one last glance towards the two and turned to the door, only to see yoongi, sadly gazing at the two as he leaned by the door frame. His eyes rose up as he stared at his hyung, about to ask him what's wrong when the older brought a finger to his lips, indicating to shut up.

Yoongi gestured taehyung to leave and the younger obediently followed, exiting the room with yoongi trailing behind, slowly closing the door behind him as he let out a sigh,

"What's wrong, hyung?" Taehyung finally asked.

"Oh, that bastard." Yoongi muttered under his breath, remembering his talk with jimin earlier when they came back from their short trip in the city.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Nothing, come on, hoseok has been looking for you." Yoongi changed subject, relieved as taehyung's eyes lit up at the mention of his lover, smiling from ear to ear as skipped down to find hoseok.

Yoongi took one last glance at jimin's closed door, another sigh escaped from his lips. "I guess I'm back to business," he muttered, not really liking the idea of it.

I'll just leave this here

—I'll just leave this here

#infires