이십 삼

It had been a whole week after their separation yet neither of the two could get over that fateful day. "Kookie.." Suho and the rest, listened to jimin's soft whimpers in his sleep as they all exchanged glances, worried for the young man.

Yoongi heaved a sigh, rolling off of his shared bed with hoseok as he stood up on his feet and exited the room, pulling out a cigarette in his pocket and a lighter to light it up.

"This is getting worse, man." Jackson worriedly said as he walked to the railings, where yoongi stood, adoring the view of the seoul and its city lights.

"But we can't get them back together," Yoongi spoke, puffing his cigarette.

"I know," Jackson sighed beside him, "Do you still have any of those?" he asked, gesturing towards the cigarette placed in between Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi didn't say anything and dugged the box inside his pocket along with the lighter and gave it jackson who thanked him before also puffing his own cigarette.

"Jimin begged on his knees, asking me to stop him from getting close to jungkook at all cost if the shit finally happens," Yoongi said out of the blue.

"Then he really must love your brother," Jackson smiled, looking at the distance.

"How so?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"Because Jimin never begs, that ass is prideful as shit." Jackson answered, earning a chuckle from yoongi.

"Can I ask you a question?" The shorter of the two asked.

"You already did, man." Jackson joked, earning a playful punch from the other. "Alright, ask along."

"Why are you helping, jimin? Didn't you betrayed him a month ago?" He raised a brow, earning a pained chuckle from jackson.

"Well that's kind of the reason," he shyly replied, lowering his head. "Although it was not my intention, I was forced to do all those things by my mother."

"Why?" Curiosity crept to yoongi as he transferred his gaze to jackson.

"My mom doesn't like me being bisexual and all, so she set youngji and I up for marriage." He explained

Yoongi nodded his head, puffing his cigarette. "Must be tough for you then,"

"Yeah," Jackson sighed, sadness evident in his tone. "You, why are you helping jimin? Didn't he left and hurt your brother?"

"Yeah he did," Yoongi nodded, "But Jungkook loves jimin, he's important for my brother which makes him important for me too."

Jackson smiled upon hearing that, happy that he isn't the only one willing to help Jimin.

"Tae, I'll come back. Don't worry," They both heard hoseok's familiar voice from behind, talking on the phone. "Take care, lock the doors, the windows and everything, be safe."

The scene made the two speculators chuckle as they both heaved their cigarettes at the same time. "That horse is lucky as fuck," Yoongi smirked, pointing his cigar towards the male.

"Lucky bastard," Jackson muttered and rested his elbows in the railings, unintentionally brushing against yoongi's.

The contact made the two look at each other, the atmosphere between them going awkward as they both looked away, face flushed. "I..need to go to the bathroom," Yoongi lied, walking away from the other and just explored inside the safe house they're in.

"Wow gramps, didn't know a single touch could make you giddy," he heard namjoon's teasing voice cooed from behind.

"The fuck you talking about?!" He scowled.

"Easy there, hyung." Namjoon chuckled. "Now you won't nag me for being all over jin."

"Shut up," Yoongi glared, "You can't blame me for nagging at you, if i weren't there I'm pretty sure you'd fuck jin in the middle of the street, you horny fuckers!"

"Hey, that's how you show love." Namjoon argued. "We just love each other so much, that's why."

Yoongi gave him a disgusted look and went back to the room.

"Kookie, I love you." He heard Jimin sobbed as soon as he entered, seeing suho sending worried glances to his sleeping brother.

"We have to end this quick," Suho said as soon as yoongi sat on his bed.

"We still have to find that bastard, Jaebum." Yoongi answered,

"We're lacking numbers, yoongi." Suho replied, "It's only the six of us, how the hell are we gonna take him down?" he exclaimed, remembering the army Jaebum have.

Yoongi chuckled as suho's brows creased. "What's funny?"

"You really don't know me?" Yoongi laughed, confusing suho even more.

"I do, you're Min Yoongi–"

"Yeah, but I'm best known as Suga." He informed, once again laughing as he sees suho's eyes going wide at the realization.

"Wait, you're the Suga everybody has been talking about–"

"Yepp," he answered, popping the 'p'.

Suho was frozen in his seat, not believing what yoongi had just confessed to him.

He stared at the smirking man in front of him, "You were asking how we'll take Jaebum down?" Suho heard him say,

"Don't worry, I'm Suga.." Yoongi smirked,

"I was raised to kill a bastard."