여덟

One thing I like the most about this house is the many rooms inside it. Unlike any farm house, this is pretty modern and huge. It has various of room such as a movie room where a huge screen and a projector designed almost like a home theater with leather seats and such. There's also a game room where consoles and other forms of games is stored and even a room full of various instruments, including a grand piano, guitars, drums and even a harp.

I found discovered these rooms when I was bored one day and decided to take a brief tour around the house. The rooms are all fun and amazing but one room strucked on to me. It was the room located on the farthest back of the house. It is an empty room with a large mirror covering the whole right side wall, a couple of speakers on the side and a music player— a dance room to be precise.

"Sweet." I found myself grinning, walking towards the system.

I grabbed the connector and inserted it in my phone. I scrolled through a couple of songs that would suit my mood today. I tapped and scrolled a few times before deciding on a song then made my way on the middle of the room. I stretched for a while before finally deciding it's enough and started my routine.

I've always had a passion for dancing and its wierd because none of my parents are much good of a dancer as well as my brother, and I'm not even adopted. For some reasons, dancing could calm me and restore peace in my mind that nobody could ever do. It's like a connection that pushes me to dance with my utmost sincerity. To dance like nobody's watching, like it's the end of the world.

When I heard about Jackson and Youngji, I suddenly felt like dancing. I craved for the feeling, the freedom to express my inner self— the boy underneath all this.

I hated myself when I let myself cry in front of Jungkook. I feel so weak and vulnerable that it sickens me, because Park Jimin doesn't cry— I dance to let my feelings flow, let all the pain go.

I move through the rythm, letting my body speak the unspoken words inside me— the tears that I have been holding and the anger building up inside me as I close my eyes and let my body flow on its own.

The moment I closed my eyes, I felt at ease. I felt peace. I am free— away from all of reality. Now I am not Kwon Jiyong and Park Dara's son, I am not the boy whom his bestfriend have betrayed, I am not Suho's younger brother, not the kid who caused nothing but trouble nor the broken hearted boy,

The moment I danced, I no longer became that kid who scowls and glares at every kid in pre-school, no longer that kid whom everybody hates and despised, no longer that rude and good for nothing troublemaker.

The moment I danced, I stopped being all those things.

because right now, I didn't feel like a son, a brother nor a friend.

right now, I felt me.

Jimin.

I smiled with my eyes still closed, the music coming to it's end as I made my last move. It felt so good as I panted. It felt great to finally release all the stress that have built up inside me these past few days.

This was what I needed, what I craved for. A sweet escape, a short freedom and a temporary feeling of bliss. How I wish I could prolong it though, because I badly needed it in this shitty life of mine.

I was about to lay down on the ground when I heard someone clapped from behind, making me snap my eyes open. My eyes immediately turned into a glare as I gazed at the man standing by the door. "What do you want?" I sneered.