십팔

jungkook;

"Kookie~"

"Jungkook we're here.." I heard that all too familiar angelic high pitched voice of his, sighing as he once again tried to once again tapped on my cheeks gently to wake me up whilst I try hard to pretend that too deep into sleep when in truth, I never really slept. I don't really know why I'm doing this but listening to his gentle voice just feels so great.

He sighed beside me before I heard muffled sounds then the sound of the door slamming. Something rose inside of me to panic that he might have abandoned me for being such a stubborn lazy butt. I was about to wake up and call for him when I heard my door opened,

and the next thing I know, I was being carried on his back because I felt his soft hair brush against my forehead, holding me in place tightly. It was just like that day when we were chased by those mean boys in the park, his manly scent that I could never get enough of, how addicting the way his chest rises up and down as he slowly inhaled and exhaled.

That familiar feeling of safety whenever I'm around him, whenever he's near or just by hearing his amazing voice,

all those things put me at ease,

"One double bed suite room please," I heard him say, his head moving leaning back against mine as he tightened his hold on my thighs.

"To which should I charge this transaction sir?" a feminine voice politely asked. Jimin was silent for a while, I could hear his hear beating rapidly because of how close we are.

"Jeon Jungkook," he answered.

"B-but aren't you kwon jimin, sir—"

"No, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jimin sternly said, making me frown in confusion. "Say one more word or I'll make sure you'd be fired before we could even reach our room," he added, making me gulp, geez this man could really go from adorable to scary.

"M-mianhe Mr. Kwo—Jeon Jungkook." The lady stuttered. Jimin moved one hand away from me, and got something from his pocket— i think?

There was silence and the only thing could be heard was the fast typing on a keyboard before a dangling of keys was heard. "H-here's your room key s-sir, you'll be on room—" Jimin didn't even let the girl finish, gripping on me tighter before I felt him walk, sighing along the way.

"You're not jeon jungkook," I blurted out. "I am jeon jungkook."

He stopped, "you're awake this whole time?" he chuckled as I slowly nodded my head with a pout. "You could've just asked for me to carry you, kookie-ah. You didn't have to pretend you were sleeping." he teased,

I could feel my cheeks heat as I ducked my head and burried it on his back. "I...I d-didn't.." I defended, hugging his nape tightly.

He laughed and shook his head, "okay, if you say so.."

"H-hey...i didn't, hyung...I promise!"

"Okay, kookie.." by the sound of his voice when he said it, he probably was smiling.

Sometimes i wonder what does jimin look like? Does he really have that such captivating eyes like how taehyung had described it? It kinda saddens me to know that he probably had seen me a lot of times whilst here I am, imagining what he looks like. But by the sound of his voice and his angelic laugh, I bet he's just perfect.

I kinda gave up on dreaming to see the world a long time ago, because I know it'll never happen. Besides, I was happy even with the lack of sight 'cause I got me some trusted friends and an utterly loving big brother who takes care of me 24/7. I was so used to seeing nothing but black that I didn't have the need to see, because I was already contented on the happiness that I feel.

But something about jimin that always puts me in a really sad mood. For some reasons, I craved for his sight, for his breathtaking visuals. It's like my eyes longed for him, his presence. There's something about jimin that makes me uncontented about seeing, the mere thought of not being able to see him just makes me unhappy.

Suddenly, I was uncontented by the thought of just feeling. Because the moment I met him, I felt unhappy. Suddenly, I wanted nothing but to lay my eyes on him,

Suddenly, I had the urge to see...

and the most messed up part of all of it,

I'm hoping for it.

I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when I heard the opening of a door, a cozy scent filling my nostrils. "This is better than I expected," Jimin said in awe. I felt him walk a few steps before I was gently pulled away, landing on a soft mattress as jimin groaned in relief.

"S-sorry..." I apologized.

He was silent for a while before I heard footsteps towards me, "What for, kookie?" he asked.

"I...I probably was heavy...I'm sorry.." I once again apologized, bowing my head whilst clasping my hands together. I heard him chuckle before I felt my face being lifted upwards, a hand massaging my cheeks.

"It's okay," he reassured, putting a finger against my lips when I was about to open my mouth and protest. "Shh...I kinda like having you close to me anyway," he said almost too calmly, feeling my heartbeat accelerate, that familiar heat on my cheeks as I sat there frozen.

I don't know why but for some reasons, hearing those words made me....happy.

"You're blushing again, kookie." He laughed, cupping both of my cheeks before gently squeezing it. "Ah, you're so cute." he added which kinda made it all alot worse, feeling my heartbeat's pace tripled, my cheeks hotter than ever.

"S-stop that.." I spoke, mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

"Okay," he said as I felt something slightly wet and soft touched my forehead, sparks errupting through-out my whole body as I realized what he had just did, "I'm just gonna take a quick shower, then we'll leave on go on that adventure I'm telling you about, okay?"

I was still in daze, mouth slightly ajar as I nodded out on reflex, still couldn't believe what he had just did. Yoongi would always do this to me, but why does it feel so much different when jimin did it?

It felt good— no, even better.

is this what you feel when your crush kisses your forehead? is this the odd feeling taehyung has been talking about when hoseok hyung kissed him on the cheeks? It felt as though there's a fire inside my body, an electricity that flows through my veins. Is this the burning sensation everybody has been talking about? Because if it is,

I think i like it,

Jimin got out of the shower a few minutes later, I know because he basically shouted it on top of his lungs, ruffling my head before he left, probably to put his clothes on.

"Kookie let's go!" He exclaimed almost too excited, grabbing me by my hand and lead the way.

I found myself smiling, not because of excitement to whatever he had planned for this day, but because of the way he held my hand, it was a bit loose but tight enough to reassure me that he's never letting go.

falling in love is indeed amazing.