It felt like air was cut off me once those words escaped from his mouth. For some reasons, my chest feels like confining. I feel heavy and out of breath. My heart pounded so hard against my chest that I feel like it'll blow out or whatever. I didn't know why I feel like this...disappointed? Hurst? I shouldn't be, but for some reasons— I am.

"Why'd you ask?" Taehyung raised a brow, snapping me out of my thoughts as he reached for the water he had given me earlier and took a sip himself. He looked at me worriedly, snapping his fingers a few inches away from my face when I didn't answer. "Hey Jimin, you still there?"

"S-so...how long have they been dating?" I found myself asking. I honestly didn't want to ask. I didn't want to know the answer. But it's like my mouth has a mind of its own and spoke for me.

"Dating?" He stopped from drinking and gave ma puzzled look.

"Yoongi and Jungkook, you said they're lovers so how long have they been dating each other?" I pursed my lips. I could feel my heart tightening, confused as to why do I even ask these questions. Fuck, I don't know why but my heart stings.

"Huh?" His face scrunched in confusion, pausing for a while like he's in deep thought. Sweats were forming on my back and suddenly, I lost all energy to move at all as if life had sucked out from me. It was then when the corners of his lips twitched before bursting into fits of laughters. I frowned at him, confused. Why the fuck is he laughing?

He clutched his stomach, his water spilling everywhere. I just stared at him dumbly, confused on what the hell is so funny. He then reached to smack me in the head, "Pabo." He layghed.

"What the hell was that for?!" I hissed, but he just laughed even harder. "Yah, Kim Taehyung! I asked you a question, fucking answer it or I'll freaking rip your head off, you punk!" I grabbed his collar and raised my fist and was about to hit him when he screamed, his deep voice ringin in my ears, making me cringe.

"Fine, fine geez!" He rolled his eyes, slapping my hand away from his collar and soothed his shirt.

"Speak," I muttered, earning another eye roll from him.

"I..." He laughed. "How could they date each other when they're brothers, you pabo. That would be incest!" He exclaimed, once again bursting into fits of laughter, even wiping a fake tear in the corners of his eyes.

I stared at him for a good ten second before his words finally sinked in. Unknowingly, I found myself clutching on his collar once again. "You shit, you said they were lovers!" He just laughed at me followed by a cough, tapping my arm continuously for air.

"Stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He laughed, resting both of his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me away. "Although I didn't really lie though, they're lovers, they love each other BUT only as brothers." He explained, as a matter of factly.

"That's not how you use the word lovers, dumbass!" I glared, shoving him to the side. He just giggled and muttered another apology. I groaned, smacking him the head as my eyes fell on the smiling bunny from afar. "Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!" I hissed, glaring back at him, thingking of ways to kill this idiot in the most brutal way possible.

"Don't worry, Yoongi hyung doesn't like Jungkook the way you do." Taehyung smirked. "No need to feel threatened."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I asked and stared at him like he had just lost his mind— not like he ever had one but whatever.

"Oh cut it, Jimin." He said, smirking even wider. "I maybe stupid but I'm not an idiot— wait what? That doesn't make any sense. Anyways, I know you like our maknae, it's pretty obvious, really."