스물 넷

Jimin threw his glass in frustration as another sigh escaped from hoseok's lips. "Jimin calm down," the older said.

"How the fuck do you expect me to calm down?!" Jimin yelled, kicking the empty box. "We've been searching for a whole week for that asshole!"

"We'll find him," Hoseok reassured.

"Then where the fuck is he?!"

"I said we'll find him, never said I know that dick's whereabouts." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the younger and took a sip of his beer.

Jimin sighed picking up the now broken glass, not really in the right mind as he ignores the blood seeping down from his hand, yet he continued to pick it up anyway.

"Yah, you're bleeding!" Hoseok yelled after him, standing up from his seat and rushed to the younger's side.

"It's okay," Jimin muttered under his breath, seeming to have lost his mind.

"Jimin, stop!" Hoseok tried but the younger wouldn't even blink an eye as he continued to pick the broken glass on the floor, more blood seeping out from his hand.

Hoseok grew much more worried as he held Jimin's hand. "Stop it, you're being ridiculous!" He exclaimed.

"I said it's alright, this is nothing.." Jimin mumbled, hoseok growing impatient as he slapped the younger's hand away when he tried to reach the last piece of glass on the floor, finally earning the latter's attention as Jimin finally faced him.

"That's enough, Jimin."

"I said I'm fucking alright, this shit is nothing compared to being away with jungkook!" The younger burst, but it didn't faze hoseok, grabbing the younger by his collar and slamming him in a nearby wall.

"You fucking think you're the only one suffering?!" Hoseok growled, glaring at the younger. "I fucking have to leave taehyung behind just to help your ass!"

"Well fuck, I never asked for your help!" Jimin shouted back, earning a punch from the older.

"Well needed it you brat!" Hoseok yelled, landing another punch on jimin's abdomen.

The younger felt rage as he stood up from the ground and charge back at the older, throwing a punch in his jaw as he slammed him on the floor. "You bitch!"

Hoseok managed to stop jimin by the wrist, kicking him away as he held the younger by his neck and threw him on the couch, the both of them panting as they glared at each other.

"Do you think jungkook would want it to see you like that?" Hoseok spat.

"Well that's why I left, dumbass!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"No, you left to finish your shit." Hoseok retorted.

"And I will—"

"But you're not fucking doing your job!" Hoseok yelled.

"What the fuck–"

"Instead of moping around because you couldn't be with jungkook, why not do your fucking thing and kill that bastard?" Hoseok growled. "You're not the only one hurting in this situation, Jimin. You're not the only one who sacrificed." was the older's last words before picking up his coat and walked towards the door, bypassing jackson on the process.