삼십 삼

The moment the van pulled in front of the hospital, two emergency beds were already prepared, along with many nurses, gently assisting the pair on it. Blood were oozing everywhere, staining the white sheets as they rushed them into the emergency room with the five others running behind, Yoongi and Suho protectively holding the sides of their brother's beds but soon was forced to let go when they finally reached the ER, both eyes directed at the now closed doors with such worry and longing.

Yoongi was panting hard, unable to breath properly at the possibility that he may not be able to see his brother alive and kicking, remembering how Jungkook also lost consciousness a few seconds just after Jimin collapsed. His legs twitched and shook, a hobby that he has whenever he's afraid, clasping his hands together as he slid his back through the wall.

Suho on the other hand, grabbed a fistful of his hair, slowly losing his sanity at the thought that he may possibly lose another sibling. He then clutched a hand on his chest as angry tears cascaded down his face, his heart pounding inside like it's about to pop by all the worries and the negative thoughts combined inside his head.

they both can't lose their brothers.

they refuse to.

The three male standing watched the two in pain. They wanted to say something but nothing would come out of their mouths, so they kept silent instead, hurting together with the two as they hoped and prayed for the well being of the couple inside.

Not long after that, Taehyung's deep voice echoed through the hallways, making them all turn to the voice and spot the whimpering boy running towards them, along with Jin, their grandmother and Jimin and suho's parents, and by the looks of it, they all hurried their way there because Jiyoung was still holding onto his golden mic like and dara still had her apron and cooking clothes on.

"How is he? Where's my sons?!" Dara broke down, tears running down her face as she stared at her poor son, slowly making her way towards Suho who abruptly stood up from the ground and engulfed his mother in a tight and comforting hug.

"What did the doctor say? Are they in a critical state? How is Jimin? How the fuck did this happen? What is going on?!" Jiyoung exclaimed, lost in everything. "Are you all okay?" He asked, eyeing each boys in worry.

"The doctor hasn't come out yet, dad." Suho said in between sobs, burrying his head on his mother's neck.

"Yoongi," they all snapped their heads to the silent boy in the corner, he was staring at the ground with his knees hugged on his chest, sniffling as tears stained his pale cheeks. Halmeoni walked towards the boy, caressing his cheeks as she wiped his tears away before pulling him in for a hug. "Shh, Jungkook will be okay. He will be, he has to be." She whispered, forming small circles on the young boy's back.

"I promised jungkook that he'd see everything someday," he whimpered. "I promised him, halmeoni. I promised."

They all stared at the scene, hearts breaking for Yoongi, especially hoseok and namjoon, because aside from not knowing that Yoongi was a former gangster, they also had never seen the older crying and breaking down. Yoongi had always been the strong one, the fierce one, never did he cry— in front of them at least.

"I'll have all of you medically checked up." Jiyoung broke out. "You all have had a hard time, I'll have all the suite rooms exclusively all for all of you. Just rest, okay?" He then pulled out his phon to call his assistant to do all the works and keep the media away. "Oh, and jackson, I called your parents as well." to which the latter only nodded.

"Dad, sehun was admitted here two weeks ago—"

"Yeah, he's in one of the suite rooms." Jiyoung interrupted. "You all should rest, I'll call you if it's done, don't worry, they will be okay. They're strong kids." He smiled weakly as five nurses came into view and assisted the boys to their designated rooms, but Yoongi stopped in his tracks and bowed.

"My brother is blind—"

"Yes, yoongi." Dara rested a hand on his cheeks. "We well fulfill your promise for you, we'll have his eyes operated as well. He will finally see his beloved brother— he will finally be able to see you." she kissed his forehead to which made the mint haired boy slightly smile, muttering a thank you before once again bowing and followed the others.

They all rested in their beds, trying hard to sleep and get back their energies. Since the hospital was almost fully booked, they only had three suites reserved which results to Yoongi and Jackson sharing one suite, while Namjoon and jin on the other with hosoek and taehyung on the last. Suho went and shared with his bestfriend, sehun, who was also admitted in one of the suite rooms.

They all had their backs against the soft matresses and their heads against the fluffy pillow. It was comfortable and would of have made them rest easily. But the thought of waking up and not being able to see the pair made them sit back from sleep, turning around as they tried to brush off the negative thoughts in their minds.

Jimin and Jungkook will be okay.

they all thought, all at the same time.

Jungkook and Jimin will be just fine, so why worry, right? They will be okay. They are strong kids, they still have to get married, have kids and build a family of their own. They will just fine, they shouldn't worry.

But who are they all kidding? They're worried as fuck.

They all kicked their comforters up and stood on their feet, rushing towards the door and dashed their way towards where the ER, satisfying the forming knot in their hearts.

Jiyoung, Dara and their grandmother was suprised to see the seven— minus sehun, panting hard, with bandages on their wounds and is now wearing clean clothes. "Shouldn't you be resting?" they asked.

"We've been resting for five hours now, I guess we've had enough now, Mr. Kwon." Jackson replied.

"Very wel—" but before Jiyoung could even finish his sentence, the door to the ER opened and revealed two men in a green surgery gown and a mask with blooded rubber gloves. The both of them looked disheveled and looked in pain as they both stared back at them, taking their masks off in sync.

"Are you the relatives of Jeon Jungkook and Par— Kwon Jimin?" One of them asked in a low voice as he scanned the small clipboard in his hands.

The way the doctor's eyes stared back at all of them gave off an unwanted vibe as Yoongi swallowed the lump forming in his throat, finding it in him to speak despite the heavy feeling in hus chest. "H-how are they?" he asked.

The doctors sighed, their face fell as they spoke. "We did our best, I'm sorry—"