I face palmed myself and let out a frustrated sigh for like nth time today. I have no clue what has gotten into me. I just woke up earlier, feeling different, thus leading me to barge in Taehyung's room so early in the morning. "Tae, wake the fuck up!" He groaned for the umpteenth time before flipping over, turning his back on me.

This brat.

"Fucking wake up already!" I exclaimed, shaking him. "Kim Taehyung!"

He smacked my hands away, "Cursing is bad, you know?" He said, hugging his pillow tighter, eyes still closed.

"You're really not gonna wake up, huh?" I smirked, an idea popping in my head.

"Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'.

I just rolled my eyes before entering his bathroom. I heard him sigh in relief when he thought I already gave up. Well guess what motherfucker, I ain't giving up. I gathered what I needed before exiting the bathroom and stood in front of him with a plastic red pail in hand. "You sure you don't want to?" I asked once again.

He groaned. "N— what the hell, Jimin?!" He shrieked. "I...it's so cold!" He shivered, glaring at me.

"Well I warned you." I said with a shrug.

"No you didn't!" He argued. I just rolled my eyes, throwing him his dry towel. After wiping his face and body, he looked up at me, annoyed. "What do you want anyway?"

I hesitated before opening my mouth, swallowing the lump forming in my throat. "I...tell me all about Jeon Jungkook." I trailed off, looking away and bit my lip.

We were both enveloped by an awkward silence. His face remained blank, eyes lock on mine as if trying to read me before bursting in to fits of laughter, earning an embrassed groan from me. I knew he'd laugh at me. "It's not funny, stop laughing!" but instead, he did quite the opposite of what I've just told him and laughed even more, even clutching his stomach as he wiped away fake tears in the corners of his eyes. "Are you done now?" I rolled my eyes, hands crossed against my chest.

He held one finger at me, laughing hysterically one more time before composing his self. "Okay, I'm done." He smiled, showing me his boxy grin.

I just glared at him and sat on the corner of his bed. "So? Why are you asking me about Jungkook all of a sudden?" He raised a brow, eyeing me warily. He tilted his head to the side when I didn't answer, feeling the burn against my cheeks as I looked the other way. "Jiminie?" he asked once again.

"I...honestly don't know." I answered. It was true though. I don't know what's gotten into me. I just woke up earlier this morning with the curiosity of getting to know that kid. It's kinda wierd actually since I'm the type of person to never care about anything besides myself.

"Maybe you like him?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms against his chest with a small smile lingering on his lips.

"What? No!" I defended, making him smirk as he shook his head. "Okay," I nudged him in his sides, earning a nudge back from him. We stared at each other for a brief moment before a playful smirk broke away from our lips. Taehyung was the first one to grab me, tickling my sides, our laughs filling the room.

He went to pinch my nipples, making me jolt in shock before capturing both of his arms and locking them on top of his head. He was now lying on his back with me hovering on top. "You playful little shit." I smirked, removing one hand to tickle him on his sides. His laugh became louder and louder, his facial expressions being so funny which made laugh along as well, unaware of how awkward our positions are.