bonus++

Jin giggled as he let himself be dragged wherever Namjoon might bring him to, enjoying the soft tingles that their intertwined hands brought. "Where are we going?" He asked, curious as to why namjoon had dragged him out of the hall where the party was going on. "The newly weds might look for us." he added, but with a small smile on his lips.

Namjoon just shook his head, giving seokjin's hand a soft squeeze before they finally came into a halt as the beautiful lights of the garden illuminated their faces with shades of various led lights. The eldest of the two gaped at the magnificent view, eyes roaming around the place with astonishment written all over his face.

"Jimin said it's the best place for romance." Namjoon scratched the back of his head, seeming to be shy and embrassed as his face became red. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, Namjoon-ah." Seokjin smiled, eyes locked on the nicely made fountain in the middle of the garden, clasping his hands together as he stood in awe.

"Indeed it it," Namjoon replied, but his eyes weren't anywhere ahead of them, it was locked on the boy beside him, the broad shouldered hyung he had fallen in love to. He found himself drown to Seokjin's beautiful smile, of how much he'd do anything just to see those sweet smile of his.

So without the older knowing, Namjoon bent and picked up a pink rose from beside him, remembering very explicitly how much the older adores the color pink. Namjoon loved everything about his hyung, he loved how motherly he was to everyone, how caring and just how adorable seokjin is. He loved the way the older would always leave him breathless with even just simple gestures he do. He loves how his hyung would always bring with him his own chopsticks around, how he could eat an entire feast without gaining any weight. All in all, namjoon loves every little thing about his hyung— he just love seokjin.

The moment he had met the older, he was already drown to him. There was something about seokjin that he could never find in others no matter how hard he searches. There's something about him that had namjoon wrapped around the older's fingers, something that had him wanting more of seokjin.

Namjoon cleared his throat to gain the older's attention, smiling at him as he handed the freshly picked pink rose, causing the older's delight. "Oh joonie." Seokjin cooed, his voice so gentle that namjoon had mistaken him for an angel— not that he wasn't though. "Thank you," seokjin said with glee, reaching for the younger's hand as he lead him to a nearby bench.

Seokjin and namjoon had been dating for more than five years, longer than anybody in their little squad, but still they remained awkward and a little bit shy with each other. They never did anything intimate other than make out, namjoon never touched the older where he doesn't want to be touched and seokjin never forced namjoon to do something he's not yet ready for. They had never did something out of their comfort zones, they never took any risks,

and that's the problem.

"When did we start dating again, hyung?" Namjoon asked out of the blue, breaking the silence between them.

"March twenty-two, why?" Seokjin frowned.

"How long has it been? Five, six years?" Namjoon chuckled, staring ahead of them, his palms sweating as he gave the older a small smile.

"Five years." Seokjin replied, leaning his head against the younger's shoulder. "Going six three months from now."

Namjoon nodded along the older's words, biting his lip as he put an arm around the older, pulling him closer. "March twenty-two, huh?" He said in a rhetorical tone, earning a soft hum from the older. He glanced at seokjin for a brief moment before gulping, "How would you feel if we set the same date as our wedding day?" he finally asked.