일곱

It had been exactly two days after I caught my bestfriend doing all sort of stupid things behind my back. Two days composed of nothing but me, moping alone and locking myself inside my room. Taehyung went knocking on my door several times but I would just either rudely ask him to go away or just ignore him completely. Even Jin went and knocked but I refuse to see anyone— not like this, not in this state.

I thought I was fine after Jungkook cheered me up that day, but the moment my back came contact with my bed that night, everthing came crashing down on me like a flood. The mere thought of him breaks my heart. I mean, how could he do this to me? He was like a brother to me. I maybe an asshole to the world but I fucking treated him way better than anyone else— even better than I treat my parents.

I feel like such an idiot, recalling the many times I've talked to him about my stupid crush on Youngji. How he'd just give me a small smile before completely changing the topic. It even hurts more, knowing that I've shared almost every minute of my life with him. He was my first friend— heck he was my only friend!

Even with how stupid his mind works and how reckless his decisions were, I've always supported him. When he felt like dying because he badly wanted to come out and tell his parents that he isn't straight like they've known him to be, I was the one by his side. Even when I'm straight, not once did I look at him differently for being bisexual.

He's always been the only one who I run to whenever I'm having a phase or I've once again been scolded by my parents for my reckless acts, or if I'm bored and just wants to chill. He was the one whom I share my secrets the most— even the deepest and darkest ones.

I trusted him,

biggest mistake.

I could my eyes piercing through me as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hrows were creased into a frown. I feel such an idiot. So with one last glance, I grabbed my wallet and made my way outside.

Hoseok was sweeping the floor when I reached the living room. He quickly stopped and smiled at me. "Good morning, Jimin!" He greeted. But it soon faltered when I rolled my eyes at him and stompped outside. I'm not in the mood to smile or even open my mouth to speak. Rude or not, I don't care.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard him mutter under his breath before I could completely leave.

I was walking on the town when someone bumped into me. My blood boiled when I realized it was the rude kid who recently pushed Jungkook. He looked up at me with a scared look on his face as I glare down at his pathetic little being. "What?" I snapped.

"M-mianhe..hyung." He bowed before scurrying away in fear whilst his friends stared at his retreating back in confusion. I just rolled my eyes and continued searching for that idiot.

Finally, I spotted that brown hair of his and immediately made my way to him. He was carrying a basket full of grains, struggling because of the weight when I cleared my throat. "Aish! Park Jimin, don't scare me like that!" He yelled, looking down at the now scattered grains in the ground. "Look what you've done you pabo—"

"Where can I find transportation?" I asked, making him look at me wide eyed. "Jimin you can't—"

"I'll come back, okay?" I interrupted. "I'll just have to take care of something."

"B-but halmoeni sai—"

"Fuck what halmeoni said!" I snapped, starting to get irritated. "Just freaking tell me where!"

"Okay okay!" He surrendered, throwing his hands in the air. "Yoongi hyung has a car, the black car besides the van on the garage is his by the way."