스물 일곱

Jungkook woke up when he felt a soft tap on his cheek, feeling a hand on both of his arms. "Chain him up," he heard that familiar voice as he felt something cold against his hands, lifting him upward until he finally stood on his feet, hands hang up in the air with what he assumed as metal chains, but his eyes remained close, his body still a but sore from last night.

"Boss, they're ready." An unknown voice spoke,

"Alright, just tell them to stand by, we'll take them by surprise tonight." Jungkook just listened to their conversation, not really understanding what is going on, no clue as to what his kidnappers need from him.

His eyes immediately snapped open when his shirt was suddenly ripped off from his body, leaving him only with his shirt on. "Jimin likes this? This ugly body?" He heard a chuckle, shivering as the cold air hit his bare skin. Jungkook could only bite his lips, lowering his head.

The next thing he felt was what he assumed as a finger going up and down on his back. Feeling the man's hot breath fanning his ears, he squinted his eyes, afraid of what might happen. "Blame your beloved Jimin for all of this," he whispered, making Jungkook's eyes go wide.

"N-no.." He shook his head. "He didn't do anything–"

"Don't you know?" He felt the man lick his ears, sending shivers down his spine. "–that Jimin killed my sister?" Jungkook froze,

He shook his head, "N-no, jimin would never do that!" He argued, "My hyung could never do that!"

"My sister committed suicide because of him!" He felt a punch on the side, making him wince. The pain was doubled because of how sore his body still is, also jungkook being fragile didn't help. He hated how he couldn't save his self, how useless he is.

"–then how does that make jimin the killer?!" He argued despite the pain.

"Because my sister died, all because of him!" This time, it was a strong slap across the face.

"W-who are you to state that Jimin killed her when she committed suicide and ended her life herself?!" Jungkook heaved a breath, the man harshly gripping onto his face.

"Who am I?" The man said in a low tone, but it had certain ring to it that made Jungkook's heart beat rapidly, suddenly all the courage drained in him at how deadly his voice's tone is. "I'm Jaebum, you bitch!" Then a punch landed on the younger's jaw, then to his nose, then lastly to his abdomen.

Jungkook took all the pain, blood dripping from nose, his left cheeks has cuts painted over it as bruises from yesterday now turned lilac. But the torture didn't end there as he hissed in utter pain when Jaebum hit his back with a leather whip. "I'll make Jimin pay, starting with you."

Another hiss escaped from Jungkook's mouth when Jaebum whipped him in his side. The small room was filled with nothing but the younger's whimpers and pleadings, wanting for the pain to stop. "Please.." he begged, tears now forming in his eyes.

But Jaebum just laughed at him, enjoying the younger's misery as he continued to paint the younger's body with his leather whip, as if seeing how blood seeped through Jungkook's skin was a huge satisfaction. "We're just starting the fun, Jungkook." He smirked.

He stopped and walked away from the poor boy. Thinking that Jaebum already left, the younger yelled in pain when he felt a hot liquid being poured down on his body, hissing as it flowed, seeping through the cuts in his body. "What's fun without alcohol, right?" He heard Jaebum deviously laughed, pouring the whole content, finding pleasure in each of the younger's screams of pain and grief.

"S-stop...please!" Jungkook pleaded, yelling it at the top of his lungs. He was trying hard to contain the pain the sweats were now forming in his forehead, dripping on the sides of his face as he threw his head back, cursing the chains in his hands for hindrancing him from protecting himself.

"That's right, beg for mercy!" Jaebum laughed, "Beg for mercy until your mouth bleeds, until you lose your voice. C'mon beg Jungkook!" and the younger did, he begged tears in his eyes as Jaebum whipped him his body once again.

"Beg until your hopes crush you, until you realize that no matter how much you beg, it would never stop!" Jaebum gripped on his hair, earning a whimper from the younger. "Beg until it's the only thing you could ever do," he whispered in the most deadliest tone jungkook has ever heard of.

Jaebum picked up his phone from his pocket and dialed a certain number, holding tightly as he put it on loudspeak. "Listen," he whispered against the phone before whipping Jungkook two times harder than the last time.

"P-please stop!" Jungkook pleaded, unaware of the unwanted listener in the other line. He yelled once again when he felt another pang of pain in his leg. "Please, please!" He screamed.

"I'll fucking kill you, Jaebum!" He heard that very familiar high pitched voice, making him freeze as his eyes widen.

"Jimin? Jimin!" He wailed, "Jimin hyung!"

"Let him go, Jaebum and fight me like a man!" Jimin hissed from the other line, "Fuck you, you're such a coward!" He heard his hyung spat.

"I never play fair, Jimin." Jaebum smirked, throwing a punch on Jungkook's cheeks as the latter whimpered in pain. "...and so do you."

"Fucking stop it!" Jimin growled, "Jungkook!" was the last thing he heard jimin say before the line went off as Jaebum's chuckle echoed through the small room.

"So pathetic," he spat, gripping onto the younger's hair. "You don't deserve to be happy, knowing how my sister suffered because of love. You're both pathetic!" He hissed, kicking Jungkook by the leg which made him drop to the ground, but not completely because his hands were still tied in the air with metal chains.

Jungkook just endured the pain, begs and pleads and screams of pain escaping his mouth as Jaebum continued to throw kicks and punches towards him, and eventually he just gave up, just letting his own tears fall down from his face as he prayed, giving his life on God and whatever his destiny might lesd him into.

If Jaebum would kill him or not, he doesn't care,

For one thing thing was running through his mind the whole entire time, "Nan Neoreul saranghae, Park Jimin." he breathed before a small smile crept onto his lips.