Jimin;

With a scowl, I wiped the sweats forming in the side of my face. Tired and disgusted as I continued to sweep the floor. "I hate my life." I muttered under my breath, my knees sore from kneeling for hours, cleaning this motherfucking excuse of a floor. I mean, how could a floor this dirty? Seriously. I got up on my feet and went to get more clean rags.

Taehyung smiled at me when I passed by him, scrubbing the floor as well. I just rolled my eyes at him and just ignored him completely. He pouted and looked a bit hurt but it's not like I give a fuck about it. "Why do I have to fucking do this? I'm freaking Kwon Jiyong's son for fuck's sake!" I yelled to no one in particular, cursing my grandmother for making do such stuffs.

"Today is cleaning day jimin which means all of us is cleaning the house, and by all means including you~" I could still hear her voice saying those words in my head. I don't even know how to make my own bed, yet here I am scrubbing a stupid floor when I could have been asleep on my comfortable bed. Heck— I could have been out in the city, partying or pulling stunts and pranks with Jackson as of this moment. But no, I have to be here, I have to live with my grandmother and scrub this hell excuse of a floor, might I remind her that I'm his grandson and not one of his slaves.

"Fucking hell!" I yelled when a body collided with mine, knocking me down to the floor. I wanted to curse the man behind my aching butt— the man who's responsible for my now pained beautiful ass, the ass that I treasured the most. Does this man know that this jibooty is pretty precious that even the president of korea wants a piece of this shit?!

"Yah—" I was about to show the man what's up when I locked eyes with two piercing dark hazel orbs. The gaze tensed me up, straightening my posture. I found myself gulping under his stare, and for some reasons, it sent shivers down my spine.

He raised a brow at my reaction before massaging his head. "Shouldn't you be scrubbing the floor with taehyung?" He asked, his face void of emotions which added up to the tension in my chest.

"I just went to get fresher rags." I replied in which he just nodded his head and walked passed me. But before he could turn around the corner and completely disappear he looked at me by his shoulders with a glare. "You're such an asshole, y'know that?"

"What did you just say?" I raised a brow, maybe I heard it wrong.

"I said your an asshole." He repeated, his face cold as he stared down at me. His jaw was clench and his eyes were dark. I could also see in my peripheral vision how his knuckles fisted and unfisted. He looked mad.

I chuckled. "Dude, you don't even know me. We talked like only twice, how could you judge me already?" I smirked.

"Well you don't know Jungkook either and yet you did." He shrugged, making my brows crease at the mention of his name.

"I didn—"

"All Jungkook wanted was a friend." He interrupted, making me shut up. "But clearly, you're too much of a dick to be friends with someone who can't see."

"What the fuc—"

"It's okay, he doesn't need a brat like you anyway." He smirked. "Oh, I'm Yoongi by the way in case you've already forgotten." then he left, before I could even utter a single word.

What the fuck just happened?

I went to grab the fresh rags and return to the living room. A certain feeling enveloping my chest that had my mind going insane. I tried to shake the thoughts off and just continue with my chores, once again kneeling on the floor and scrubbed double times faster so I could finally end all these and go back to my room. Taehyung smiled when he locked eyes with me and as usual, I ignored him and just scrubbed the floor without saying another word.