십칠

I took short glances at the grinning boy beside me, wind hitting his hair as it flies everywhere, eyes slightly squinted for smiling from ear to ear, the sun setting on his face so perfectly, highlighting his features, making such a breathtaking masterpiece.

A small smile crept in the corners of my lips as I held on the steering wheel, driving this convertible car that I have stolen from my brother earlier, which probably would result a beating once we get home tomorrow.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, a huge grin plastered on my face.

He nodded almost all to quickly, raising his hands up high to feel the breeze, making me chuckle. "T-this...this is fun." He smiled, "but..." he suddenly put down his hands, his head hang low, making me slow down my speed to check on him.

"What's the matter?" I asked, placing a hand on top of his. "Are you okay?" he flinched at the contact and immediately shook his head, giving me a small smile.

"It's nothing..." He muttered, "it's just that yoongi hyung might scold me for this..."

I smiled, giving his hand a little squeez. "Don't worry, he'll probably beat me than scold you, your brother loves you way too much to even yell at you." I chuckled, earning a small laugh from him. "..but if he does, I'll protect you." I winked, even though I know he couldn't see me.

He stiffened, cheeks growing red as he looked away, making me laugh. "Are you blushing?" I teased, earning a gentle smack from him on the chest. "You're so cute when you're blushing, kookie-ah." I once again teased, making him groan as he hid his face on both of his palms.

"You know you like it," I laughed.

"Stop," I heard him groan in a muffled voice. I reached up to him and tried to scoot his hands away, but he kept on slapping my hands, burrying his face deeper in his palms. "hyuuuung~"

"I just want to see your face, kookie-ah."

"I don't want to,"

"Then I'll just have to annoy you more then." I smirked.

He once again groaned, pouting as he crossed his hands on his chest like a whinning five years old. "Don't do that, kookie." I warned.

"Why not?" he asked.

"...because it's urging me to kiss you." I replied, feeling him freeze on his spot as those words escaped from my lips, face palming myself for being too forward.

I took a glance at him, only to see his cheeks which apparently have grown redder than before, eyes wide as he gulped. "H-hey...I was just joking.." no, i wasn't, I awkwardly laughed, mentally murdering myself a hundred times.

Something flash in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand, but it was only for a brief moment before he smiled, once again raising his hands up, feeling the breeze as I chuckle at how adorable he looked. I turned on the radio, flipping through channels to find a good station that blasts good music.

Jungkook hummed to a mellow song blasting on the radio, swaying his head to the music that's too cute and oddly adorable for my own liking, wondering how can someone be that adorable, feeling the urge to jump on him and just hug him and never let go,

but I didn't though, because that'd be awkward.

Becauses let's face it, he doesn't like me that way.

I'm just his hyung,

A sigh escaped from my lips as I focused my gaze on the road, listening to him as he continues to hum along to the song, just adoring his whole existence.

"Jimin," he called, earning a small 'hmm' from me. "W-what does the sun look like?" he asked, his head hang low.

"Well...it's beautiful." I answered with a smile, glancing at the sun above us.

He smiled, eyes blinking rapidly. "B-but..what does beautiful looks like?" he asked once again, making me turn my gaze from the road to look at him, from his now nicely messed hair down to his adorable doe hazel eyes that twinkles whenever he smiles, his perfectly shaped nose that made him a hundred times much more attractive, and his lips, his lips that I have been dying to kiss everytime he's close to me. "What does beautiful looks like, hyung?" he asked again.

I stared at him for another moment, before breaking into a huge grin, staring particularly in his eyes. "You,"

His eyes once again widened, as if he was taken aback by my answer, a small blush on his cheeks as he spoke, "W-what?" he asked.

I smiled, turning away from him and back into the road, silently thanking God that we hadn't crashed yet. "I said, it's breathtaking, a complete masterpiece if you ask me." I answered. But honestly, I was no longer referring to the sun, because all that I could think of was him and how perfect he just is.

"Oh," he answered, giggling as he closed his eyes. "But it feels hot, hyung." he commented.

"Well do you want me to put the roof on?" I asked him.

"Yes please," he nodded.

I pressed a button as the roof appeared from the back, slowly covering us until it completely hovered above us, protecting us from the heat of the sun. I reached to turn on the ac and closed all windows, shortly telling jungkook to move away from the window so I could close it. "Well how about now, is it still hot?" I asked.

He shook his head, "but it's cold," he answered, wrapping both arms around him, making me chuckle and reach for my duffel bag in the back seat, trying to feel my jacket without moving my gaze away from the road.

"Here, wear this." I offered, handing him the black jacket that my late sister have give just before she passed away. "It'll being you warmth," because it also has brought me,

he reached for it but missed it, making me chuckle. "Not there, kookie." I said, "beside you." he reached once again and finally he caught it, looking away in embarassment, cheeks tinted red.

"Seokjin hyung said that the sun setting and arising is the most amazing sight to see," I heard him say.

"Yeah, it is." I breathed out, nodding my head.

"I wish I could see it though," he muttered in a low tone, a sad look on his face as he stared ahead.

"But real beauty isn't only in what you see, kookie." I smiled, holding his hand, feeling his warmth radiate through my whole body, "because sometimes, the most amazing things in life isn't what you see..it is what you feel." I said, placing his hand on my chest, just above my heart.

"..a-and what are those certain feelings...h-hyung?" he asked.

I entertwined our hands, giving it a little squeeze, my eyes lock on the road in front of us. "like falling in love, jungkook-ah," I said in a soft tone.

falling in love with you, kookie-ah

He was silent at first, making me slightly nervous that I might have said something that offended him or made him uncomfortable in a way. I was about to ask him what's wrong when he broke into a huge grin, slowly nodding his head.

"Falling in love," he giggled. "....it indeed is amazing."