열두

It had been hours since the incident happened, and still jungkook didn't utter a word as his lips trembled, balling his fists in his sides as burried his face on his knees. But unlike earlier, he stopped crying.

I stared at him in guilt, slightly hissing at the bruise in my left cheek as I pressed the ice pack.

The silence was deafeaning. I didn't like it one bit, it just makes me want to burry myself a hundred feet below the ground. I know it was my fault why jungkook's like this. If I hadn't been a lazy ass and looked after like what I should be doing, then that shit wouldn't have happen.

When I saw his terried eyes, something snapped inside of me. Seeing him scared just brings out the beast in me. It's like the worst sight I could possibly see even when I know that I've seen worse. The mere thought of him being terried angers me.

I don't really know what came on to me and said those things earlier. It was like I wasn't myself, like I'm possessed or something. As if my body has a mind of its own and just wrapped my hands around him out of instinc.

But I regret nothing,

"I have an older sister..." I blurted out of the blue, mentally murdering myself for doing so. I expected him to just ignore me, because that would most likely be much better thing to do, but he didn't. Instead, he slowly raised his head up, staring up ahead.

I'm not stupid, it was clearly a verbal way of saying for me to go on,

and so I did.

"S-she died five years ago." I said, looking down as I recalled our most treasured memories together. "Suho, my older brother, he and I never really got along. We would always fight like cats and dogs— always trying to bring each other down. B-but...noona, she was always the one to break the two of us off. I know our parents loves the three of us equally but they tend to have their favorites, just like how father favors Suho more and how eomma favors noona more. But out of all of us, she was the only one who favors me. She was always the one who encourages me to do something productive, always been the one to shower me affection and lend me a shoulder whenever I need to— she was my bestfriend." I smiled bitterly.

This time, jungkook moved to face me but he wasn't looking directly at me, but down on his knees as he bit his lip. I sighed before continuing, "She was the one who taught me and jackson how to ride a bike when we were still young. Noona took care of me and gave me the attention my parents could never give because of their heptic schedules as an international artists. She used to sew me such amazing clothes since it was her dream to become an international fashion designer someday, that's why I treasure almost every clothing I have because 90% of it was made and given by her. I was happy back then, but then shit happened..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, blinking back tears that are forming in the corners of my eyes. "S-she got on a car accident on the way to her school. She was dead on arrival when they rushed her to a nearby hospital. T-that's when everything started to change, since then, everything wasn't the same..."

A tear escaped from my eye and I immediately wiled it away, even when jungkook couldn't see it. "Oh, what the hell am I talking about, you're probably creeped out by now. Mian—" I jolted in shock when I felt a hand on top of mine. Jungkook shook his head as he squeezed my hand, reassuring me that it was okay.

"W-what...what was her name?" He hesitantly asked, making me smile at how adorable he is.

"Sooyoun." I answered. "But I love to call her Jessica because it suited her amazing personality and her incomparable beauty, plus its her english name so.."