아홉

I jolted awake when a cold substance collided with my body, jumping from my bed and positioned into combat mode. For some reasons, I was panting, my eyes were wide as I scanned the room for any burglars and relaxed when I found none.

"Good morning, dickless." I heard someone snickered from behind. I turned around only to see the shit, holding a pail in his hand, smirking at me. "I never did really liked seeing your face, but unlucky for me, halmeoni sent me to come and wake you up." he shrugged.

"You bitch!" I glared, taking my now soaked shirt off, my eyes squinted together in annoyance. This little piece of shit, really.

"Get ready, fucktard." He said in a bored tone. "Halmeoni needs you ASAP." then he turned around and went for the door, bringing his pail along with him. He gave me a mocking wink before disappearing from my sight. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and murder him a million times in my head. Aish, that motherfucker.

Thanks a lot Yoongshit for ruining my morning. I was beyond pissed but I did what I was told and got ready, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans, a nirvana shirt and my favorite white converse. I made sure to grab my phone and my headphones because why the hell not.

I was about to go out my room when Taehyung suddenly popped out of nowhere, eating the cookies I bought for him when I got back yesterday. "The hell, man?" my face scrunched in annoyance.

He just giggled before checking me out, eyes scanning from head to toe which kinda wierded me out. "Hey, I know I'm hot but it's rude to stare." I teased.

"You're seriously wearing that?" He asked and I just gave him a 'duh' look since it's clear that I'm already wearing it. Aish this pabo. "No, you don't get it. We're going on halmeoni's farm, Jimin-ah."

"Wait, what?" I raised a brow. I looked at him up and down, just like what he did earlier, realizing that he's wearing a long sleeves shirt, a loose pair of pants and a black farming boots.

"We're going on a farm, it's harvest time."

"But I'm not a farmer why the hell would I go there?" I raised a brow.

"We kinda need an extra help." He sheepishly smiled, earning a scowl from me at the thought of me walking on dirt. But maybe halmeoni would be kind enough to not let her grandson perish under the sun. I'm her grandson after all. "—but you need to change first into boots and—"

"Nahh, I'm good tae." I smugly smiled. Halmeoni would just have me there to see how it is to harvest, she wouldn't really let me do it, knowing my lack of knowledge in that kind of activity and my lack of experience. Besides, I don't own any clothing that matches his.

"You, sure?" Tae asked. "I mean, it's pretty hot ther—"

"No, tae. I'll be fine." I smirked, earning a skeptical look from him.

"Alright, suit yourself."

Jungkook was the only one dressed casually aside from me when Taehyung and I reached the living room. Halmeoni and Jin was in the kitchen, packing foods for us to eat whilst Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi are having a serious conversation on the side, leaving the younger awkwardly seating alone in the sofa.

"Taehyung-ah!" Hoseok called with a huge grin on his face. Both tae and I snapped our heads to where he is, Taehyung blushing like a tomato whilst the other happily skipped towards him. "Oh hi, Jimin." He smiled, earning a small nod from me.

"Wait, you're wearing that?" Namjoon asked me, eyeing me up and down, and just like Taehyung, he was wearing a long sleeves shirt, a pair of loose pants and a black boot. But unlike Taehyung, Namjoon has a hat made out of straw placed on his head, making him look really like a farmer.