삼십일

Jimin could feel the rapid beating of his heart, he could hear the constant calling for a certain name as his sight got more blury and blury by the second as gunshots and raged curses echoed everywhere, his body growing weaker and weaker by the second as he found himself tripping over the floor, his back coming contact with the concrete as he felt the swelling and the bruises painted in his body grow more painful, making him groan in pain. "Fuck," he cursed.

His eys snapped to the blurry image of mint, coming closer towards him as he felt the man kneel in front. "Open your mouth," he heard yoongi's familiar raspy voice, obediently oblidged as he opend his mouth, not really knowing what'll the older do.

To his surprise he felt a small round thing inside his mouth, startling him until he felt a hand on his shoulders. "Swallow it if you still want to live." He heard the older, hesitating at first until he finally gulped the medicine that yoongi has given him, finding himself slowly recovering, his sight slowly getting clearer by each time he blinks.

Yoongi's clear face came into view as he stared back at the younger without any hint of emotion, his gun in hand as he eyed Jimin for further damage. The latter on the other hand, found himself slowly recovering, his body now numb from all the pain he had just felt earlier, finding it refreshing yet quite odd. He have come to the conclusion that yoongi did indeed gave him a drug as he feels his blood rising, a special kind of euphoria blazing through his veins as a loud laugh escaped from his mouth.

Yoongi could only sigh, shaking his head as he turn his back away from the high child. "I knew this was a bad idea, suho." Jimin have heard him say, making the boy stand on his feet and tugged the older's shirt closer to his face, earning a yelp from him.

"Hyuuung~" Jimin cooed, happy to finally talk to his brother as another sigh escaped from yoongi's lips, rolling his eyes as he pushed the younger away. "I fucking told you!" Yoongi growled, earning chuckled and laughs from the others who were listening.

"Just give him his earpiece and calm him down, bring him back to his senses." Suho ordered in between his laughs. "Give him a gun as well, but not after he's sober."

"How the fuck do you expect me to sober this idiot up?!" He yelled, scowling at the grinning boy playing with his hair, shaking his head as another sigh escaped from his mouth for the nth time today, but followed the orders obediently.

Yoongi just reluctantly shook his head and forcefully gripped the younger's arm, dragging him outside to find jungkook. He found it quite hard and challenging due to the male pretending to be a three year old, sucking his thumb and giggling from time to time which Yoongi find quite annoying and utterly irritating. "Fuck you all," he growled as he hears the others laugh through his earpiece.

"Oh my gosh!" Jimin squealed. "Who's laughing? Omo, hyung I'm being haunted!" He pouted, clinging on to the other as yoongi could only scowl. "Hyung! It's john cena!" Jimin giddily exclaimed, pointing ahead of them.

Yoongi followed the younger's gaze and fell upon a mascular man wearing a blank shirt, already pointing a gun their way. "Shit!" He cursed, pushing jimin to the ground as he ducked, exchanging bullets with each other.

"You can't see me!" Jimin growled, doing john cena's signature move until yoongi pulled him by the collar and set him to the side, sending one last bullet to the guard's head as he watched his body fall to the ground.

"I'm Bastista, bitch." Yoongi found himself snarling as he smirks.

"No you're not!" Jimin argued, but soon it was followed by a giggle which made yoongi's blood boil, once again pulling the younger's arm and dragging him anywhere to find jungkook.

"I'm liking this side of jimin." Namjoon laughed.

"I think I like batista better." Jackson chuckled, making yoongi roll his eyes, completely aware that they couldn't see him.

"Shut up," Yoongi hissed, his cheeks turning red.

Yoongi was so flustered that he didn't notice the silence as he roamed his eyes, only to find the younger gone. He gasped, eyes widen as he turned around to find no signs of Jimin at all. "Oh man, holy shit!" He exclaimed.

Jimin on the other hand, wandered to the halls with a huge smile plastered on his face, spotting a gun and giddily picking it up, "Hey, you!" he whipped his head to the voice as a man already aiming his way welcomed his sight. Jimin being the current hyped boy that he is, smiled at the other. "Oh, hi!" He greeted, but the man shot him but failed miserably, hitting the antique figurines beside him.

"You're bad!" Jimin pouted, unconciously lifting the gun and the next he knows, a dead body was already sprawled on the ground. "Omo, you died." He gasped, but soon waved it off as he walked away, once again with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Jimin, where the fuck are you?!" He heard yoongi's voice said, turning everywhere to find the owner of the voice but couldn't. "Fucking hell, park!"

"Hey! I'm a fucking park too!" This time, it was his brother who snarled, once again turning around, confused as to why he can hear them yet he couldn't see anybody other than himself.

"Oh my gosh, are you ghosts?" Jimin gasped, earning fitful chuckles and laughs from the others except for a fuming yoongi. "Omo, you died too?" he asked too adorably that it made yoongi cringe at the aegyo in his voice.

this is not jimin at all

The said man ventured the halls of the large mansion once again, ignoring the harsh curses from yoongi as Jimin stood in front of a large door. There were three guys guarding it but jimin have managed to take them down. How? nobody knows.

He entered the room and his eyes immediately spotted the familiar brunette, sitting on a chair with his hands tied behind him. Jimin's face lit up as he smiled, his eyes forming into cresents, walking nearer. "Jungkook!" He called, his smile slowly faltering as millions of memories flashed through his mind.

"Jungkook," he whispered, eyes slowly widening as realization hit him, finally coming back to his senses. "Oh shit, jungkook!" He cursed under his breath before rushing to the younger's side.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked, untying the poor boy.

"H-hyung...go." Jungkook croaked, finding it hard to speak, new bruises added to his body, his lips a bit swollen but fortunately, his pants was still on as jimin sighs in relief. "Ji-jimin, you have to leave!" he raised his voice, pushing the older away to which the latter only hugged him and pressed his lips against the younger's forehead.

"Don't worry, hyung is here." He whispered, hugging the younger tighter, slowly pulling him up on his knees so they could finally escape.

"H-hyung..he'll kill you." Jungkook snarled, pushing jimin away.

Jimin stopped on his tracks and planted a soft kiss on the younger's lips, caressing his cheeks before resting his forehead against the younger. "Not if I kill him first," he whispered back.

"That is if you could kill me, park jimin."