스물 여덟

Taehyung with a bruised faced and a bandage around his arm watched as Jimin paced back in fourth, muttering foul curses under his breath, brows creased together as if thinking of the most brutal death possible. It made the young man gulp as how deadly Jimin looked at the moment, silently shivering as he followed the other's every move.

"Fucking hell," he heard Jimin muttered as his knuckles clenched, gripping onto his phone too hard that he could possibly crush it into pieces.

"J-jimin.." Taehyung stuttered, once again gulping when their eyes met.

"What?!" Jimin snapped, making taehyung flinch and jolt in his seat.

"Calm the fuck down, you're scaring my boyfriend." Hoseok rolled his eyes, as he entered the room with a tray in his hands, placing it on the coffee table as he reached for the medicine and gave it to the shivering boy.

Jimin stood there, casually blinking his eyes as he contemplated on what just hoseok said, "You were scared?" He asked, having no clue as to how uncomfortable he made the other feel just now.

Taehyung stayed silent as he reached out for the medicine with trembling hands which didn't go unnoticed by the two, earning a sigh from Jimin and a growl from hoseok. "Idiot, he barely recovered from the incident a week ago." Hoseok grumbled, moving closer and wrapping an arm around taehyung.

"Shit! Sorry!" Jimin bowed, mentally smacking himself. "It's just that, I can't freaking calm down, knowing what might that bastard be doing to Jungkook." He sighed, finally sitting down on the coach across the couple.

"I can't get how his voice sounded that day," Jimin muttered, staring into space, feeling his chest tighten as he recalled how vulnerable the younger sounded. "I'm so useless.." he said in a low voice but it was barely audible.

"We'll find him." Hoseok stated, tightening his hold on taehyung as he stared Jimin straight in the eyes. "We need to."

"–but how?" Jimin said in exasperation.

And at the same time, Suho bursted through the entrance, panting hard as he rested his hands against his knees, eyes squinted as he catches his breath.

"Him," Hoseok pointed towards suho with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"J-jimin.." Suho panted in which the younger just raised a brow at him, waiting for him to resume. "It's j-jaehum.."

"What about him?" Jimin abruptly stood up from his seat whilst hoseok just smirked, running his hands up and down Taehyung's shoulders as he gave a soft kiss on top of the younger's head.

"I found him,"

The sound of guns clicking echoed through the walls of the dim litted room as the six boys settled and assembled their armors, passing each bullets carefully to one another, loading their guns into it's maximum capacity.

"I have the whole place covered up," suho muttered, tucking extra bullets in his pockets. "I've managed to hack in their system, so don't lose your contact with me." He added.

"Seriously, how did you do all of these?" Namjoon asked in awe. "Damn, you're amazing as fuck."

"Well he graduated in Harvard at the age of sixteen," Jimin shrugged, putting his earpiece on, as well as yoongi and jackson.

"Are you really sure about this?" Jackson asked, slightly trembling which made yoongi chuckle.

"Don't worry, kid." Yoongi patted him in the back, "I got your back." He winked which resulted to Jackson's cheeks turning red.