열한

"For fuck's sake, I don't fucking like that kid!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, glaring at the smirking asshole in front of me.

"You just don't realize that yet, Jimin-ah." He smiled, showing his boxy grin. I groaned for like the hundreth time today. Eversince I woke up, Taehyung have been pestering me about Jungkook, teasing me and mocking me which annoyed me to the core.

"Just leave me the hell alone, Taehyung." I rolled my eyes, turning around the corner as I made my way into the kitchen. "I'm telling you, I'm not gay okay? I'm fucking straight. I like girls, not boys."

"Okay.." He chuckled. "If you say so."

"I'm not joking, okay?!" I exclaimed, turning around to look at him. "I've never dated nor have liked boys other than a friend. So cut the crap, because I'm not fucking gay, you get that?!"

"What's so wrong with being gay?!" He raised his voice as well. He looked a bit offended, a glare in his eyes and a small pout playing on his lips. It was my first time seeing him like this because usually his boxy smile would always take place.

"There's nothing wrong with it!" I argued but immediately softening as I stared in hus eyes. "Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you but everyone is gay, okay? I know you are and I respect that so can you please respect my sexuality? I'm straight and that's that."

"Fine, I'm sorry too." Taehyung rolled his eyes before crossing both his arms against his chest and left without another word like the brat that he is. A sigh escaped from my lips as I watched his retreating back.

Tae just doesn't understand does he? I'm not gay, I could never like anyone other than girls. I've been straight my whole life and I just can't just turn gay just because somebody told me so. There's no way I like jungkook, maybe I'm just fond of him because he's different but that's that. I don't like the kid in a romantic way, I could never.

I just had recovered from a broken heart, how the hell could he think that I'd easily like someone after what happened? more importantly, how could I like Jungkook when I made it clear that I'm completely straight? this isn't just a phase, I know I'm straight. I'm not gay.

With a sigh, I grabbed some milk and cereal in the fridge then made my way to the stool and ate my breakfast.

"Good morning!" I look up and was greeted by Jin's smiling face as he waved at me

"Morning." I replied casually, once again eating my cereal.

"Uhm, Jimin?" Jin called, making me once again look up from my food and raise a brow at him. "W-we're all going back to the farm..I just want to ask you for a favor if that's fine with you?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you like....babysit Jungkook while we're away?" He shyly asked, rubbing the back of his neck as he gave me a sheepish smile.

I was taken aback by the idea. Ever since that day we went to that seafood restaurant, Jungkook has been acting strange these days. It's like he freaks out whenever he hears or just feels my presence. And what's worse is that, I kinda feel sad about it.

I feel bad whenever he's avoiding me or when he suddenly goes silent whenever I'm around. It's like something inside of me breaks whenever he ignores me. I don't know why but I don't like this feeling, in fact, I loathe it. I must be very fond of him to feel this way.

"Please, Jimin-ah!" Jin pleaded, clinging on to my arm and pouting.

but I guess I have no other choice than to babysit him, right? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?