Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I'm feeling really proactive and need to write so I'm going to start this chapter and finish it later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Becca}

I only remember being taken to the MedRoom on the Hover. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the MedBed's pillow. My head swirled and spun as I slept in the Hover. I felt as though I was being pulled forward, and recognized it was the feeling I felt when I first met the Kolons.

My eyes opened in the alternate universe of the last Kolons.

"Hello again." Adrian said.

I moaned as I sat up. The scars are still fresh, and bleeding. In that instant, I wanted to snarl at them for summoning me while I was wounded.

"You guys have great timing." I said under my breath.

"Becca your training must begin. The beating you took showed us how well equipped you are." Rownan said.

"Adrian, I am wounded. I cannot fight or train today." I said.

"This is something you will be taught. Fighting through pain." Raya said.

"What the heck!" I yelled at them. "I cannot even walk! My wounds are still bleeding, I cannot be expected to fight without pain."

Adrian looked at Rownan, and Rownan dropped onto all fours. His skin crawled, contorting into armor.

Crap, he's a shifter.

Rownan began to change into an animal. Mid-shift, I began to see what he was changing to. His canines began to enlarge greatly and his skin grew fur. He was a rather large lion when he was done.

"What is he doing?" I asked as Rownan began to stalk forwards, circling me.

"You are practicing."

"No I'm not!" I yelled.

In that moment, Rownan lunged and swiped at me with his large paws. I dodged it stiffly, wincing at the pain my body produced. Growling, he attacked me from behind and pounced on my back. I cried out. Pain scored through my body as Rownan dug his claws into my back and shoulders.

"Rownan."

Rownan lifted his head fiercely, angered that his hunt was disturbed.

"No claws." Raya said.

I gasped as Rownan retracted his claws from my skin. Rownan stepped off me and I laid there for a moment, knowing that as soon as I sat up, pain would rack my body.

"That is enough for today," Madallaine said sternly, towards Adrian probably.

"Very well." Adrian said. "We will see you when you are healed Becca."

I woke on a bed, my arms and legs chained down. I immediately began to pull at them, fearing that the rescue had just been a dream and I laid on a torture bed.

"Becca, Becca stop! You'll rip your stitches out!" Braxton said, patting my shoulder.

Did he say stitches?