Chapter 34

Annabeth pulled me into our quarters and shoved me down to sit on the bed, then she proceed to jump up and down.

"Becca I know we are going to get Tristan!" She yapped.

"How?" I asked, drained of all my energy.

"You can do what you did to Kia, and we make it look like he took his life because of the stress of the upcoming war."

"Alright, even if we can do that, how do we get past the cameras?" I asked.

"Just use your darkness element." Annabeth said.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Annabeth I don't have darkness element..."

"Yes you do...? I saw it in a vision." She said.

"What? When Annabeth?" I asked.

"About three days ago. In the vision it mentioned that within the next four days you would achieve your third power. Today is the fourth day."

"Oh, well I'm sorry to break it to you Beth but you were wrong."

"My visions are never wrong." She hissed.

"Then it's late." I said. "Wait, I think I know who can help us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callum was in the cafeteria, go figure, eating. He was with Cash, Braxton, Brody, Payton, and Kai. My posture hardened at the sight of Payton, I have been avoiding him since I overheard him. Cal talking to him like he was family made me furious, but then again, only Poppy and I know the truth about him. Cal saw Beth and me, and beckoned us to him. He's grown since I saw him last. He is probably seventeen or eighteen now, and he more than likely isn't going to age anymore. I smiled at him, he looked like Brody. There was no doubt Cal was Brody's son, he only resembled Matilda with his soft green eyes. He has unquestionably matured into the man that sat before me.

"What's up Becca?" He asked.

"We were wondering if you would come with us for a few moments." Annabeth said, she eyed Cash nervously. Cash had deep admiration and infatuation in his eyes.

'Are they dating?' I thought. 'He either hasn't told her that he likes her yet, or he already has. He probably has, there's way too much fascination in his eyes. '

"Sure." He got up, ignoring the mocking looks from a few of the guys, and walked with us to our dorm.

"What do you need Aunt Becca, that could possibly need for us to come to your dorm?" He asked, lazily sitting in a chair.

"Listen Callum," I said, approaching him. "This is a long story and it needs to be a nutshell. Annabeth, you need to hear some of this too." I gestured for her to sit next to Cal. She did and I began.

"The other day I was walking to lunch, I overheard two voices talking. They were discussing the coordinates of Haven. One voice, was unmistakably Shockey's. The other... it was Kia's. Kyle was telling Kia he needed to tell GovCore the coordinates to Haven so that they may plan an attack. They are GovCore spies. The next day I heard them again, and I heard a third new voice, although this voice was all too familiar. It was Payton and after hearing him tell Kia and Kyle off, I realized he was the head spy. I informed Tristan, and he has yet to do anything. However the only thing he has done is put Beck, Brody, and Toby on the front lines. Annabeth and I are going to stop him, but we need your help." I said.

"Wait so Payton, Kia and Kyle are GovCore spies that told GovCore our exact coordinates for an airstrike?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry Beth, I didn't know if you could handle it under all the current pressure." I confessed.