Chapter 29

(Asher)

Our drill Sergeant had let us go to the Mess hall for lunch. It didn't even feel like it had been two hours. The mess hall was all abuzz, Privates and drill sergeants in line for food. I wasn't really hungry, so I just went to my Squad's table. I sat and waited for my Squad, but Raya came and sat opposite me. She was very beautiful, angelic like. But that makes sense, she is a spirit.

"Have you made any due process in separating them?" she demanded.

"I haven't seen them honestly. After the fight, they took Becca to Benedict for punishment. I don't even know if she will be at lunch." I said.

"Asher!" she demanded, making me jump. "My soul purpose of taking on another form is to make Becca available to us again! I can revoke your purpose in this mission if I have to."

"I haven't had time to see her Raya! Give me time, I will find a lie to spill to her." I said.

"Well, you better hurry. You have the rest of the day to make her believe Toby doesn't like her, or I will make you regret it." she threatened.

I nodded, and she left. My Squad joined me at the table and I sat staring into space all lunch.

How am I going to make up a lie to convince Becca that Toby doesn't like her? They share a mental link that connects them and they are able to see each other at all times... How am I going to do this?

The alarm rang and told us to go to our next scheduled event, and I practically ran to it. I want her to be mine again. She belong with me, not a mutant Beta boy. She is mine and she will always be mine, till the day I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, this chapter is incredibly short. But I hate writing in Asher's POV. So this chapter will be followed with another -longer- chapter in Becca's POV!! (You just have to give me some time so this one can be longer!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~