Mission to the past (Edited)

Sakura's POV
"You wanted to see me, Lady Tsunade?" I asked as I came into her office. "Close the door Sakura...this is very important...." She gave me a serious look and I shut the door and windows.

"I have a very dangerous mission that will cause you to disappear from this world......... forever..." Lady Tsunade said. My eyes widened. "As you know, Sasuke is coming to destroy the village....he is going to wipe out all of us....and that Naruto is still training with Jiraiya..." She looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you willing to give up your existence in this world to save the entire village...and maybe the world, if Sasuke continues his vengeance on other villages...?" She asked. I started shaking. To give up my existence in this world to save the entire village and the.... World?

"Please give me information on what kind of mission this is." I bowed. She stood up and performed a jutsu on the entire room we were in and looked outside the window. "Sakura..." She breathed out and turned to me.

"This is a mission that I know that you'll accept..... You'll travel back in time to three weeks before you've been put in your teams... In that time you'll prepare to fight Kakashi and the chunin exams. This will I've you a chance to stop Sasuke. Once you activate this jutsu...you'll never be able to comeback to this time..." Her voice started to shake.

"You have surpassed me in everything that I have even known and taught you...so please...do your best..one more thing... When you disappear from this world and enter the past, you'll remember everything that has happened before you activate the jutsu and when you leave this world. Only photos, paintings and records will stay since you are going to the past... Will you accept?" She asked me. "I-I..." I hesitated. I'll get to see Sasuke-kun and Naruto again...

I slowly nodded.
"I-I-I'll do it!" I answered. My eyes became watery.

Lady Tsunade undid the jutsu and familiar people came into the room. "W-what are you guys doing here?! Naruto?! Did you come back today?!" I was shocked.

"Lady Tsunade?" Ino asked.
"She accepted."

Ino, Temari, Hinata and Tenten bursts into tears. I couldn't hold my tears back and cried my heart out. "Sakura-chan." Lee and Naruto said. They (Kiba. Lee. Shino. Hinata. Neji. Naruto. Jiraiya. Tenten. Ino. Temari. Shikamaru. Choji. Sai. Kakashi. Tsunade. Shizune and Tonton) all cried. We've know each other for god knows how long. And now I have to give up my existence. My friends? I already agreed so I have no choice by to proceed.

--//two hour later\\--

I gave everyone one last hug as Lady Tsunade gave me the scroll with the jutsu. "Sakura...once this activates. This scroll with turn into ashes. Please be carefull." A tear ran down her cheek. "I promise. And I promise to look for you to train me...again... I love you guys all. You're like family." Was the last thing I said as I activated the jutsu.

"GOODBYE SAKURA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!" They called out as they waved a picture that we just took together. Even I have a copy.

"I love you guys too..." I whispered.

Okay....so~?
Do you like this book so far?
Please LIKE and COMMENT!

I do not own Naruto.