14

More than just records?

Sakura's POV
It's been a week now, and I have finally moved into my new renovated house after bidding the Uchihas, goodbye.

I was now back at the anbus building, reading records.

"So you're the one who keeps reading theses records eh?" I sat up from my spot and looked at the man who actually spotted me for once.

He had a scar across his face which made him look similar to someone in the records.

"Morino Ibiki." I replied dryly.

His eyes widened with shock before he composed himself. Coughing, he looked back at me with a blank face.

"And who are you twerp?" He asked.

"I'm Sakura." I replied.

'...seriously?'

'What~? He didn't ask for my full name.'

"Where are your parents?" He asked and sat on the couch in in between the self I was sitting on and another big one across me.

"Why does everyone ask that?" I muttered.

"Because other kids your age usually should be at home playing around." He replied.

"Well, I'm sorry to 'burst your bubble'," I put up my hands like quotation marks. "But I'm not like the other kids Morino-san." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well...where are your parents?" He asked again.

"...They've gone to a better place." I replied and sighed. Placing the records I took out, back, I teleported to the ground sighing.

"They were murdered in front of me by rogues." I said before disappearing from him.

Ibiki's POV
I was left shocked as the pinkette twerp disappeared in front of me.

Her parents murdered in front of her?

She's defiantly a prodigy. Especially after she was able to teleport like that. Ninjas don't learn how to do that perfectly until they become anbus.

I remember about lord fourth talking about a couple that died and left their only child everything. Could that be her?

"Who was it again?" I muttered to myself as I went through the names on the records. Sliding my fingers against them as I tried to remember.

"Ha...Hatake? No...Hagoromo? No... Haruno...Haruno! Here..." I took it out and opened it. Flipping through it until I found a page on the main branch.

Recording the numbers in my head, I went back over to the ninja records and looked for it.

"Haruno Kazashi and Haruno Mebuki." I read aloud.

My eyes widened as I scanned though the file and picture of themselves and their daughter. The one that was just in here!

They died this year? My god. Such a young age and no parents...

I searched for her record and found it behind her parents...how did this get here?... Oh that sneaky little twerp. I bet ¥200 that she hid it.

Opening it, I scanned though the records until my eyes hit a paragraph. She is the next head, prodigy and a legend?

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

Man, this girl is defiantly going to be a tough one.

Walking out after placing the records back, I headed over to lord fourth to explain what I found.

"Ah, Ibiki, good day, how are you today?" He asked. I bowed.

"Good lord fourth, I've found something quiet interesting today." I started explaining. He looked at me with an eye brow cocked up.

"A pinkette girl by the name Sakura. Was able to get inside the hidden records room without being noticed. I'm afraid she has already read almost half the records. She is able to teleport places to places perfectly, even better than when an anbu starts to learn it." I told him.

"Haruno Sakura?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed. "I didn't think she was able to do that. She's defiantly a stronger prodigy than Itachi himself." He sat and rested his chin on his two hands that were clasps together.

"Get some anbus to guard the door. That room also contains high level jutsu." He ordered. I nodded.

"But she won't be able to perform them, would she?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes to the window.

"She's a stronger prodigy than Uchiha Itachi." Was all he had to say before I bowed and left to get guards to guard the door.

Sakura's POV
I came back to the anbu compound that day to try read more records, so that I'll be half way through it.

Before I reached the door, I saw two guards standing there, guarding it. I cocked an eye brow up before sighing.

I teleported inside onto a bookshelf. Laughing quietly to myself.

Sitting down comfortably, I concealed my chakra quickly and started reading. Who knew that anbus could be idiots sometimes?

- A couple of hours later -

I had officially finished 7/10ths of the records. I had reached, what seemed it be the last person....but, then what are the other records.

I was about to reach for the first one until the door opened on cue. Oh well. I disappeared from the records room and teleported to the lake.

Reading and relaxing at the lake is calming. "Sakura-sama!" A voice yelled. "Himesama!" Another voice yelled out.

I sighed, frustrated. Come on, not again.

"Himesama! Please get down from there! You still have to try your kimonos and get your sizes recorded!" One of the maids spotted me.

I groaned and hanged upside down on the branch which made them freak out. Why would they freak out? They should already know that I can do a lot more dangerous things than this.

I groaned and let the branch go, causing me to fall but land on my feet unharmed.

The head maid, Rein fainted. Making me bit my lips to not laugh. What? It's funny how maids faint because they think you're going to die just from a small fall.

She woke back up and scolded me. When she turned around to get something, I stuck my tongue out at her.

Turning back around, she made me stand in the middle of all the maids and her as we walked back to the compound.

'Jesus Christ, people need freedom you know.'

'Lighten up, at least when we're older we can graduate from the academy and do missions!' Inner cheered.

I smiled a bit to myself.

I can't wait for the future...