13

Sorry for the late update every ninjas! I was soo busy! And I kinda got distracted a bit but please enjoy!!

I miss your...

Sakura's POV

Many massive water dragons came out together and growled loudly before crashing down on the trees around me, but it didn't touch me. I kept dry as the water crashed down before retriving to the river. "Wow..." I breathed.

Who knew that coud be that dangerous?

I stared at the broken trees and sweatdropped. I laughed a little before teleporting to the where i was in the Uchiha compound before I went to try out the new jutsu I learnt.

Walking back to the Uchiha 1.9's house, I headed to my room straight away, after I had reached it.

Putting my book back, I shrugged off my jacket and hanged it up. Heading to the kitchen, I found Mikoto placing lunch on the table.

She smiled at my brightly when she noticed me, and I smiled back. But the smile did not reach my eyes.

"Lunch is ready!!" She yelled through the house.

Then, I heard a pair of footsteps running in this direction. I shrugged. It was probably Uchiha 2.0.

"Um, Mikoto? Do you mind if I have lunch in my room please? I have something to do..." I asked.

She nodded and smiled. "No problems Sakura-chan! Just join us for dinner alright?" I nodded and carried my plate to the kitchen entrance before teleporting to my room.

The lunch Mikoto made was sandwiches and dangos. I ate half the sandwich and two pieces of dangos and became full.

Staring outside, it was cloudy with dark clouds starting to form. Standing up, I took the food to the kitchen and wrapped it up before placing it in the fridge.

Walking out the house, I went to buy some flowers from a close flower shop in Konoha.

"Hey! I'm Ino! Did you come here to buy flowers?" The blonde hair girl behind the counter asked. I nodded.

She smiled and jumped off what seemed like a chair and ran over to me. "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Haruno Sakura...you are...?" I asked.

"Yamanaka Ino. Nice to meet you Sakura-chan!" She smiled. I smiled back softly.

"What flowers are you looking for?" She asked.

"White lilies. A bunch of them please." I answered. "Well! You've come to the right shop Sakura-chan! Here....." She exclaimed as she carefully took a bunch of white lilies and went over to who seemed like her mother and she wrapped them.

"Here sweetie." She smiled. I smiled back a little and paid them before waving goodbye and heading to a certain place.

I took in a deep breath and sighed out shakily. Walking into the cemetery, I headed towards mama and papa's graves.

----------
Here lies Haruno Mebuki
and
Haruno Kizashi.

Cause of death: High ranked rogues and forbidden jutsu

Honoured ninjas of Konoha
Their beloved child Haruno Sakura.
----------

I read. It was engraved on the grave stone. It started to rain once again as I placed the lilies down in front of the grave, I dropped to the ground crying.