25

Hey guys! This is a part of chapter one in 'A Twisted Cherry Blossom'. I am half way through chapter 3 just another 1500 - 2000 words to right left. Have fun!

Sakura's POV
I screamed came out of my mouth as I shot up. I breathed in and out heavily as I wiped the sweat around my forehead. "Sakura!" A voice called and bursted into my room. Shikamaru. "What's wrong?! Why did you scream?.......

-Shika

Ok guys, I'm going to cut out a lot of fighting scenes since it would take way to long to write and think about, because I usually research all the information I need. I might have three devices, but it's really annoying and my eyes starts to hurt. So please, I'm sorry but I will put in the fighting scenes that actually have something to do with the story. If you k ow what I mean.

Normal POV
"Welcome to the third and last chunin exams!" Hayate called out.

Many citizens were at the stadium, where the exams where going to happen. Ninjas cheered and girls squealed. "The matches will be settle with the hokage himself, he will pick out the matches randomly." Everyone nodded and waited while chatting.

-/ Three days after the exam \-

"What?" I asked Naruto and Sasuke. We were training with each other while waiting for Kakashi-sensei. They shook their heads and continued to spar and argue. I saw sitting down concentrating on my chakra flow to my reserved area, still refilling on the 100 Sealing Mark.

"Aren't you going to train Sakura?" I turned to find Kakashi-sensei. Then, I stopped concentrating and panted. "No sensei. I'm trying to refill my chakra reserve." I lips went into a straight line. "Oh, sorry. Continue, don't mind me." He smiled by the eyes.

I rolled my eyes and teleported to a near by branch, sitting down. I close my eyes again and started concentrating on the my chakra flow. I could see it, the chakra flowing into the reserve.

'Outer!'
'Inner? I haven't heard from you for a while.'
'Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I found something. Can you see your chakra flow?'
'Yeah.'
'Concentrate harder. You'll be able to see another chakra. Point that is blocked.'
'Ok...'

Confused, I did what she said and saw a another big pool of white liquid. White chakra. The it looked almost full. Then, fooling the line of where it was suppose to connect to, I realised there was two of them, one that led to the reserved and one that led to my normal chakra storage. Both blocked off by what seemed like a seal.

'That seal was placed on by mama and papa.'
'Mama and papa? When I was like....a akachan?'
'Yes, I don't remember why but I know.'
'How do I unseal it?'
'I think we need to ask the hokage.'

Standing up, I teleported to the hokage's office door. Knocking on it, I waited for a reply. "Come in." Walking in, I bowed. "Sakura-san? What's wrong?" He asked me. "I need your help to lift a seal." I told him. His eyes widened. "A seal?" He asked. I nodded.

Explaining to him, I watched his expression change from question to slightly shock then to thinking. "Hmm... Ok I think I know how to lift this seal. Come, Sakura-san. I will need Kushina's help." I nodded and followed. We arrived at his house and entered. "Kushina?" He called. Footsteps were heard and a woman with fiery red hair and a smile plastered on her face appeared and hugged the fourth.