9

Sorry for the late update guys! I've just been so busy... So please enjoy this chapter. I know it's a bit short, but I can't just keep you guys waiting now can I?

Luv u guys! 😍

Sakura's POV
I sighed as I made a copy of the ingredients for the antidote. Walking out, I saw the woman from before with her father and some guards.

"Head councillor." I gave a tiny bow. "Haruno Sakura-san." He gave a deep bow, a lot deep than mine. "Daddy!! What are you doing?!" The girl screeched.

"Show some respect for our saviour who killed Rokoru." He scolded. Her eyes widened. "But she bullied me and made the old lady with her children have treatment for FREE!" She screeched.

I rolled my eyes. "You bullied my daughter?!" He yelled. "No I didn't. She asked the lady for ¥7500 just just two treatments for her children. Don't believe me? Ask them." I pointed behind them to Anya and her children.

They all turned and faced Anya, her sleeping children, husband and anbu black ops from Konoha.

"Sakura-sama..." They bowed. I nodded. "Is it true about what my daughter said to you?" He asked. Anya looked at my and I nodded with approval.

"Yes sir. She said that I had to pay ¥7500 for the treatment of my babies, but Sakura-san was kind enough to heal them for me and give me a place to stay once I move to Konoha." She explained before bowing.

I glanced at the gold digger, who's face was as red as fuck. I laughed silently.

"Make sure they get to the village safely alright?" I asked. The anbus nodded before guiding them to the exit/entrance of the village.

I turned back to the councillor, "You need to stop spoiling your daughter head council. Oh....any, I suggest Gaara of the sand to be the next kazekage." I said before walking off and back into the hospital.

"Haruno-san....thank you for saving my life." The patient bowed. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

"Leave the akatsuki alone. They'll kill you if you don't." I said before walking over to the window.

"You know they?" The man asked. "You could say that. I've killed on in the past but seriously....leave them alone. Sasori of the Red Sand has invented a very deadly poison that could of killed you in a matter of hours." I glared outside.

"Without the antidote, you could've been dead you know that? So leave them or anyone you see with a black coat and red clouds on it alone." I suggest before walking outside and heading to the greenhouse.

"Haruno-san, the ingredients are ready." One of the nurses said and I nodded. Heading over to the marble table, I quickly made a huge amount of the antidote before separating them into medium size tubes, they could hold just enough of the antidote to cure you completely.

"Haruno-san, we are running out of of this grass." A nurse pointed out. I looked over. Walking over there, I casted a jutsu that would help it grow big amounts over time.

"It's alright. I've made enough with the extra ingredients, I think I've made enough for maybe about...150 patients? Anyways, I'm going to take twenty of those with me. And also, the only way to get any of the antidote of the tube is by injecting it into someone....I've put a jutsu on them, to tell you who made it." I explained.

They nodded and bowed before I left.

Naruto's POV
*poke poke*